Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UDP VS TCP

How does TCP differ from UDP? (Choose two.)   A. TCP provides best effort delivery.B. TCP provides synchronized communication.C. TCP segments are essentially datagrams.D. TCP provides sequence numbering of packets.E. TCP uses broadcast delivery. wh...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, school with around 800 users having one core switch 6509-E sup-720 (inter-vlan routing) collapsed core design connected to - 30 layer 3 HP switches with 10G and 1G backup links - 2 juniper WLCs 120 APs and VMware servers looking for a solution to...

mateens by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Please I have an issue with my 3750 E,   I have configured IGMP Snooping on my switch, but when i connect a multicast server, I receive the corresponding traffic(225.100.100.6:8000) on another port of my switch normally. But when i type the co...

beverly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together I have a strange PoE problem with two WS-C2960X-48LPD-L switches (IOS 15.2(2)E5). I have on some (not all)  switch ports no PoE support. The most strange thing is, that i have no log entry about a problem or somthing like that. Also af...

baumer-ts by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I need a little assistance with getting my vlans from the switch to make it to the router and back - or simply put, my vlans (other than the default) cannot reach the internet. On the switch side, I have changed it to router mode (layer 3)...

Resolved! sg300 inter vlan

Hi all, i recently installed and configure a new sg300 switch , all my vlans works fine and inter vlans.   vlan 1 is on 10.10.10.0 /25 vlan 20 is on 10.10.10.128 /25 vlan 30 is on 10.10.11.0 /25 vlan 40 is on 10.10.12.0 /25 vlan 15 is on 10.10.13.0 /...

pavlos82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello and thanks for your help on this.  Just need to know why the answer would be "d" IP address is incorrect.  Why not the default gateway is incorrect?  Since the computer is on another network they are trying to hit, I thought it would be the gat...

I have a situation where i have a default vrf and a Video vrf.  Is there a way without BGP to route between the two.  The reason being is my Video needs to get an ip from a dhcp server on the default and all the multicast is originating from the defa...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes