Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 9200 switch with endpoints connected to it. One particular port is frequently going up and down. [Line protocol changes state to up / down]. This port is connected to a PC. How can I identify the root cause of this failure? It's not related to...

taro75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Has anyone heard if this has been exploited in the field. It seems to be a low CVE and was found during internal security testing? And it only affects a 9K that is in "stand-alone mode". I've got a pair of Nexus 9Ks in vPC HA mode and also the ...

bigkeoni64_0-1698159120336.png

for ios-xe, is it possible to be like IOS that we can do all the preparation works (pre-upload the image + setup the boot variable) and only at deseriable time then we proceed with the reboot?reason for asking is i will like to reduce the downtime ne...

Hello, we do get the following errors when trying to dir bootflash: Input/output error shortly before that we did upgrade toinstall all nxos bootflash:nxos.9.3.7.bin""install epld bootflash:n9000-epld.9.3.7.img module all   show logging last 102021 D...

Hi,I've have 2 SD cards for an IE4000. One which came with the switch which has the IOS bin on it as well as my config. The second card was ordered as a spare/brand new SD card and came blank/empty.Both cards have had the exact same configuration run...

The switch accepts all commands until action 11.0. I believe it's because of the additional quotes. Is there a way around this?event manager applet CODE_DOWNLOADevent syslog pattern "IOSD_INFRA-6-IFS_DEVICE_OIR: Device usbflash"action 1.0 cli command...

I see on one side on the interface on Datacenter this :is the diiferent interface BW cause packet drops ? 8 zeros BW MTU 9000 bytes, BW 100000000 Kbit (Max: 100000000 Kbit)  2976014606 packets input, 3234640147216 bytes, 82 total input drops0 drops f...