Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco router (3825) and switch (3750).  I have an end-user that needs more bandwidth allocated to him for a 2 hour window during the day.  I would like to allocate his port to use 60% of the bandwidth available during those 2 hours in order ...

Hello,   Recently we encountered bug, where our system (Nexus 9372PX-E) crashed after we configured more than 256 port-channels. The bug id is here: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCve20830/   maybe someone know how much port-channel ...

from88 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 with security plus license. I have been tasked with setting up a sg-300 in layer 3 mode to handle the inter-vlan routing instead of the asa. I'm new to cisco, I cut my teeth on Brocade and foundry and the ASA is a beast on its...

Hello experts,   I am a bit confused regarding the native VLAN behavior. I came across such a network set up .   R1-----SW03------SW02--------SW01------IP Phone-----PC   Note - There are some other customers also connected to SW01 and using different...

vsurresh by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have one cisco router 1600 series for home purpose .Its IOS has been corrupted,i am unable to download it in cisco website.Is any possible to give the IOS orPlease can u tell me if any other solution

urgbalaji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    We have problem with traffic traversing our  Nexus 7004. When some of the SVI stops forwarding traffic we simply do a shut/no shut on the SVI-interface. We are running HSRP on those interfaces. Has anybody expirienced the same problem? The ...

maraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have old asa servers 2811 and I have some 2 open slot.  We need more access but when you do show line the message that is shown isLine(s) not in async mode -or- with no hardware support: 98-321,  this means we can not add hardware and if I can add ...

Hello,   On the odd occasion our 100meg WAN circuits at our branch offices are getting maxed out and this is causing a few problems with VOIP.   I was thinking about using some QOS to solve this. Is it just a case of adding the below config onto the ...

I see a lot of switches configures with vlans & interfaces without IP addresses eg vlan 500 & int vlan 500 Now it may be a silly question (as I've never thought to ask it) but is there any need to have these interfaces on there rather than just have ...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir,We have two data centers with a pair of Nexus 7000 in each of them. We use OTV to extend the existing VLANs below to serve across site traffic.101617404142We found that 10, 16, 40 and 42 are going through the first Nexus while 17 and 41 are going...

Hi Team,   As i am facing hihg memory issue on WS-C2960-48TT-L switch   Running ver:-c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-2.SE10a.bin   #sh processes memory sorted Processor Pool Total: 21988996 Used: 18947456 Free: 3041540 I/O Pool Total: 4194304 Used: 2385788 Fr...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OTV running between site A  and B  we could see the A site server Mac and can reache without issue of the server Mac is not learning or visible in site be extended Vlan and harp group rinning both side only on server Mac is not visible intermittent  ...