Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! RIP

Gateway of last resort is 172.16.14.1 to network 0.0.0.0 R* 0.0.0.0/0 [120/1] via 172.16.14.1, 00:00:20, Ethernet0/2     what command should i enter to have above entry in routing table ?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Routing

Hi Friends, i need ur help, i m a beginer pls help me. i have 5 vlans in my L3 cisco switch and i enable i routing also. but i want to deny particular 2 vlans to deny the internet.     

Hi, This question is about Power saving mode of Cisco 2960X and XR switches. I want to make it more power saving devices with scheduled power on/off  (after office hrs) or during the no-uses hrs will go into power saving mode. I know that power savin...

Hello to everybody, I'm so glad to join this community.I'm planning a class B network, so I got few questions about:-Which cisco router could be the best choice?-Which class of Ip range to choice? I was thinking about 172.16.0.x with 4 subnets, 4096 ...

Guys, please let me know how to utilize the SD card memory for keeping more IOS files in 4500X series switches. What is the command to store image in SD card instead of Bootflash: I also need to know if I do not have an SD card, but the switch Bootfl...

I have an existing 3 member stack, about 1-1/2 years old to which I am adding a new member.   The NEW system reads this... Switch#sh verCisco IOS Software [Denali], Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9- M), Version 16.3.5, RELEASE SOFTW...

Frank K by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, This is a continued discussion from a previous one that I had answered closed prematurely. Suspect I have a vlan issue, either on switch or router that is doing my head in, as the phone isn't getting it's IP address or anything else  Can som...