Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an ISR4351 and it has three interfaces. To connect it to switch, the Gig0/0/2 has RJ45 type of connection as well as SFP type as well but for other two interfaces there is only SFP type. problem is that I have switch which has ethernet ...

TaimurKhan by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP binding

Hello,When i see on ip dhcp binding, some entry have prefix 01 before mac address and some not have this prefix. What is prefix 01, and also why some have prefix and some haven't? 

hs08_0-1704348407847.png
hs08 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Made the mistake of trying to downgrade a 9200CX to 17.6.5 for compliance sake and didn't check what the lowest IOS the switch could accept. Kept getting this error: "Failed to add chosen node and bootargs prop"Download ios 17.9.4 and am attempting t...

MMcNeill by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I would greatly appreciate your help.In a cisco switche Nexus 9K I would like to see in the log who made changes is some activities like add o delete users, for example “new user: name=ciscouser by admin” or “useradd by admin” it is possi...

Hi, how to delete old files from sdflash. This is the situation.I have Cisco IE-4010, version was installed earlier IOS 152-7, I installed the new version 152-8 using the command:#archive download-sw /overwrite tftp://__my_tftp__/ie4010-universalk9-t...

snowbars by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco C9500-40X-A, C9200L-24T-4X-E and C9200L-48T-4X-E. I need to upgrade the firmware versions of these switches. and im having trouble to find the most suitable IOS version to upgrade.  Appreciate if you all can help to get the recommend...

ruch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if the 715 Watt power supplies will work on a C9300X-48HX switch?The standard power supply is the 1100 watt version, and it sticks out the back of the switch far enough that it may not fit in the cabinet I plan to put it in. It appe...

jdenzer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have two 6807 XL switches that are currently utilizing HSRP.  We had an outage that caused some unforeseen problems and the decision has been made to move to VSS.  I've been doing a lot of reading, research, and video watching and have ye...