Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all and thx for reading, I made a quick picture of our current situation A. We have a Meraki MX100 which does all the routing/firewall stuff, but we find that it lacks throughput when routing inside our own network. It seems to bog down on speed w...

Can someone help me create this VLAN on an ASA 5505. I am absolute newbie so please be bit elaborate. Also I need to use the "standby" option.   Create VLAN 10 with network 10.178.48.0 mask 255.255.255.0VLAN Name = Test_Clientsadd inbound ports – 80,...

volvic_08 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please any one can solved my problem    Thank you   i have both cisco router and switch, my wireless connected to a switch, the pc connected to the wireless can ping the router which is the switch is connected to the router, but the pc that is connec...

rollie by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, So, I just got my network reconfigured and Intervlan Routing set up with 6 different VLANs. The switch has DHCP enabled and configured and WAS issuing IP addresses to the devices. What SEEMS to be happening is when the lease expires for a...

Hi Folks, I am planning to upgrade Nexus 7710 image from 5.2(7) to 6.2(18) with following modules installed :   1    32     10 Gbps Ethernet XL Module          N7K-M132XP-12L     ok2    48     1000 Mbps Optical Ethernet Module   N7K-M148GS-11      ok...

Dears, i have an isr4431, and I'm configuring a BDI interface to ensure redundancy in case a leg went down. below the config i used in the router:   spanning-tree mode rapid-pvst ! inter BDI100 ip address 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0 ! interface Gigab...

Hello community,I plan to renew my Network (data only!).My intention was to migrate to 3850 family.Now I must read that family Catalyst 3850 will be superseded by family 9300.- When will it be superseded? Is there a roadmap for EOS/EOL for 3850?- Can...

m_pfeiler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my network there is camera connected for different different locations. We have create vlan 140 in different different location and they all having different subnets and all camera is connected with vlan 140 with static IP. At sudden all camera st...

In SG300 series, there used to be a menu to tweak DHCP snooping/relay settings. It seems to be missing in the SG350 series? Anyone have any idea or how can we request the Cisco team to add it back?

metalnut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP

To VTP to function properly the domain name and Password ( if configured ) must be matched.what about the version number ?

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card