Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

we have local network working fine and mpls/vpn site to site fine, but last month, we implement voip. the internet access becomes very slow, but can connect. anyone can share the experience?, mostly is due to switch or voice gateway ?

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in acs, we manage around a few hundred devices, how to search the device list that with syslog enabled? also I have one switch XYZ and 30 more switches, how to define syslog server name and trap for XYZ only? the rest 30 switches, i don't want to ass...

Mary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I just had a problem on switch testing. After power on the catalyst 3750 switch, during the POST process the all LED's blinked except SYST LED,Its not blinked at all. After POST process is done the RPS LED remain solid green and the c...

alfitri95 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone explain me, why in OSPF, Why every area must be connected to area 0 and why those routes in areas which are not connected to area 0 are not being redistributed across the OSPF domain. ( which led virtual link concept i suppose )Why any...

chid_1989 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon everyone, I have the following problem:I bought 05 SW 2960XR, new, have come with IOS 15.2 (2) E6, have joined via via Cisco C2960X-Stack = modules.Everything has worked well, until I wanted to define my VTP. When I change the VTP mode...

Bandwidth limitation problems from layer 1 equipment and cabling            Migration from 1 to 10 Mbps for workstationsMigration from 10 to 100 Mbps for horizontal cablesMigration to greater than 100 Mbps for vertical cablesplease help how can i sol...

michel1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am configuring C6807 series switches at CCW, I have selected VS-S2T-10G as the supervisor. I need 1 x 8 port 10 gig line card & 1 x 48 port 1 gig line card. I ended up selecting below  C6800-48P-SFP-XL & C6800-8P10G ( I dont have a option to se...

So I have a question regarding sparse-mode multicast using auto-rp to determine the rendevous point. In my network we have four sites: our primary site in Chicago where the data center resides, a secondary site in the next town over, which is connect...

Hi AllI have one question .. I have two Nexus in vPC mode.. what will happen if  one switch goes down ? what is the benfit of Configuration Synchronization Operations ? Because i didn't configure Configuration Synchronization Operations. 

Ayub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have HSRP between 2 routers cisco and i would like to add a link of sync in order the configuration will be synchronise the moment we are doing a modifications on active router. Someone can help me ?  Regards, 

hassamri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team , I need your help to verify if N5K SPAN source can mix with VLANs and Interfaces,N7K doc said it is ok, but I never tried, also I don't find doc side N5K can do this  example monitor session 1 source vlan500, e104/1/2monitor session 1 destin...