Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi :)   I'm new to this and i'm trying to build a vlan network based on the router on a stick principle. When i first created the vlans and stuff it worked.. and i could'nt ping from vlan 10 to vlan 20. But when i added nat overload to vlan 10 and 20...

Knabbel by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not get this etherswitch module to work with...I've had several people view my config and read numerous articles online.  So I'm turning to the Cisco community for help.  Currently I use my 2821 as my home router (setup is functioning correctly...

Hi !   I'm sorry, i'm french and i don't speak English very well. I'm going to try explicated my problem.   Currently, i create one project with the software Cisco Packet Tracer, the pattern below show you my network topology.   The switch 3560-24PS...

Capture.JPG
JbOne by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LACP

Hi,      If i  configure LACP on L3 switch (gig0/1 and gig0/2), and if these ports are connected to diffrent access switches (SW1 and SW2) ,Does  it  have any impact ?          gig0/1(LACP) ----- gig0/1 trunk (L2 Access SW1) L3{        gig0/2(LACP)--...

Hi Team   I am having a requirement of configuring the  Nexus 3k aggregator switch to collect traffic from 2 switches in the network and  mirror to my log collector.   I am having one 2950 switch and a nexus 9k switch for which i need to monitor all ...

Hello People,I am stumped on a question from the practice quiz from Wendell Odom's book Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library in the ICND2 section Chapter 2 question 5 which states:  Switch SW3 is receiving only two hello BPDUs, b...

Dears  I have  Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch and I have the following vlans:   vlan 100 for management  vlan 101 for end users  vlan 102 for Wireless  vlan 200 for the internet source (Comming from SP) All above vlans can ping each other  I need to Isolate...

TeleCare by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, I have two L3 switches that are running VRF-Lite inside them to separate traffic. also there are 2 switches between them using which they both can communicate . network between them is L2 as shown here.     L3 switch(6500)<--L2 network...