Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Sorry to all,I changed my router and i can not again connect to internet.I have done the configuration as i did before but this time i am missing some thing there is again no internet access. please have a look at the following configuration and...

arif48301 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been trying to find an upgrade for the C2960-48TC-L switch where the CMP telnet vunerability (CSCvd48893) has been fixed, but it seems the latest ios from the download page for this switch was released sometime in November 2016, before...

mo shea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,, Can anyone please explain me the OSPF LSA types applicable for Cisco Devices,, 1.Router LSA 2.Network LSA 3.Summary link LSA (Generated by ABR sends update to opposite area) 4.Summary Link LSA (Generated by ABR sends updates to opposite area...

skraon001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm using a 1941w router and the default gatway to access the gui through a browser is 10.10.10.1 . As I'm new at using it I was learning how to do things and so to make things go back to normal I looked at how to reset and erased the nvram. N...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -  Trying to add a 6708 10G-3C blade to an existing 6509-E chassis with 6509-E-FAN, but I am getting the below error message.  My understanding is that the fan is supposed to automatically recognize the 67xx blade that requires 84 cfm and move ...

Mike A. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please excuse my ignorance here, I am relatively new at this switch and router management. Historically I have been in security, but the guy who normally handled this left rather unexpectedly. We have 2960's spread across three states in different lo...

Hi, We are receiving the below error on our Cisco 3850 switch,     *Jul 19 12:06:02.332: %ACL_ERRMSG-4-UNLOADED: 1 fed:  Input IPv4 L3 ACL on interface Vl57 for label 29 on asic255 could not be programmed in hardware and traffic will be dropped I w...

We have ASR1004, es works till the module SPA-1X10GE-L-V2  not started and gives always following errors. Error (3) CMCC-3-PLIM_STATUSSIP0: cmcc: A PLIM driver informational error RXSPI0 DIP4 Error, block 13 count 7 Error (3) CMCC-3-PLIM_STATUSSI...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that the DRAM requirements for the software to run the 10gb service module is 1024mb. When I read the spec sheet, it shows that the installed DRAM is either 256mb or 512mb, depending on the model.  Can this module run with only 512mb of DRAM or...