Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm currently doing the tasks where I have to choose a university/college and analyze its network topology. I chose my college and my next task is: "Utilize Cisco Packet Tracer to map the network infrastructure, representing the placement and ...

kamranshareef_0-1689037685808.png

I have a 9200L switch that the packages.conf file has been removed and it won't boot. I've been trying to get a copy of IOS on it via USB, but isn't working. I would be willing to take the slow and arduous process of xmodem to send a new bin file, bu...

Vlaming by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question as it has been a while so out of practice   Can I connect a server with a vPC directly to a pair of Nexus C5548UP switches ie. don't need a FEX or anything in between ?  Also any gotchas I need to be aware of ?  Many thanks 

Hi guys,Today I had an issue with trunking between switches. I am not used to use spanning tree protocols too much but in current config they have spanning tree enabled on core and access switches. Once I change both ports to trunk on core and access...

bkyuksel by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

traffic is sent to ASR1 as it's booting up but no traffic is getting through since it hasn't fully come up. We want to have it routed through ASR2 until ASR1 is fully booted up. please let me know what I can do to accomplish this. We use ASAs 

kylehash by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes