Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, We are observing Giants errors 6807-VSS interfaces which are connecting to OTV vdc. We have a OTV setup on N-7710 switches. Join interfaces are connecting to Cisco 6807 switches in a L3 port-channel. We have set MTU of 9216 in both side inte...

siddu.s.m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, According to documentation on 2960x it supports Bridge Assurance on RSTP or MST networks. However, I cannot find any of the commands shown in the docs (page 32-33). I recently connected a Nexus 3000 switch to a 2960x (IOS 15.0(2)) and Bridge Ass...

eekman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am studying PBR now.  With example like http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/web-security-appliance/118156-configure-wsa-00.htmlcopy and rewrite part of config---------- vlan ip address ------------interface Vlan10desc User VLA...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of Nexus 5648Q switches, each has an N2348UPQ FEX attached (not cross connected). We want to run vPC between the two switches, but don't want to use the management vrf for keep-alive. At the same time we don't want to waste a couple ...

I'm running a test lab with simple routing redistribution.  Basically the network looks like this: OSPF router in area 0  ----- OSPF ASBR with one leg in OSPF area 0 and the other leg in EIGRP  ---- EIGRP router The OSPF ASBR is doing bidirectional...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I need some help - I am learning networking and I want to ask some questions. I need to configure this schematic from start to end. First of all I want to find out about vlans in this schematic. Can I use them and do I need them? I know a litt...

Darjiaus7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On a new 1811 router, I am trying to use SDM to configure. Ive done the same on a remote router that worked OK, but this one is giving me a hard time.When I try to complete the wizard (pressing the Finish button) Im expecting a dialog box which in...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have to add a TenGig card in my cisco WS-C6509-E. We usualy add WS-X6708-10GE. But currently we only have WS-X6708-10G-3C left. I already looked in cisco website for the compatibility but i am still unsure. 1- Is the WS-X6708-10G-3C works fi...

hi.sadiki by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need to give priority on a vlan for video on trunk port. So in case of overload on trunk, the port drops packets of other vlans but not packets of video vlan If i'm right before I need to mark packets with right priority on port and after mak...

Resolved! internet speed

Hi everyone,  I configured a router C891F for a client, soo it can be connected to two ISP each serving a different LAN ( U can see the architecture in the file attached) So i can make this work, i created 4 VRFs for the different networks, ( the WAN...

Hakim RS by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes