Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a lab which consists of a broadband connection attached to a 2950 switch.  DHCP runs from the 2950 and it works perfectly.  Hosts connected to this switch can communicate with one another and access the Internet (there is a single VLAN on this...

Hello, Could someone explain to me what are route-maps and how they work? I am trying to understand it a little in my lab, but I don't think I am grasping it too well. Here's my scenario: I have two groups: LAN and Wi-Fi. The IPs associated with each...

im getting these messages from a customer 3750x two stack switches , can anyone please tell me what does they mean and how to fix them? 128016: .May 14 07:18:51.561 KWT: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 7c95.f32e.aeb7 in vlan 17 is flapping between por...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to establish an adjacency between a Juniper MX switch and a NX-OS 7700 device running NX-OS 6.2 It's a fairly basic configuation, on the Nexus side: version 6.2(12)feature isisrouter isis LAB  net 49.0001.0100.7907.9004.00  is-type le...

Hi, I found the data sheet about N7K-M132XP-12L in the link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-7000-10-slot-switch/Data_Sheet_C78-437757.html I found the description about ingress buffer as following: ●  1 MB plus 65 M...

qlu3 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears, I would like ask you what is the feature set needed to use the Easy-VSS feature. Is it the IP Base or Enterprise Services feature set? I have found the following information at "Release Notes for the Catalyst 4500E Series Switch, Cis...

apereira3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to apply an ACL to the SVI to block certain ports as temporary security measure. Does traffic in the same VLAN go through the SVI, and be subject to the applied ACL, assuming the flows have to go through the L3 switch because it's in the m...

Hi, everyone! I have had and interesting issue today. We had to give internet service to one of the customers, so we put one cisco switch (SF220 Small Bisuness) and one router (800 series). Fiber Optic cable is connected to switch via SFP module, Swi...

Hi, I have a question related to VTY attribution. Let say we have line vty 0 4  access-class XXXX in  login local line vty 5 15  no login Yes 5 15 looks wrong as it should have been "transport input none" instead of the "no login". Now in order to ...

Hi  i am trying to authenticate dmvpn spoke router to hub router using encryption but cant seem to and i get the following errors what does these errors means? 000075: May 15 18:00:07.242 GMT: %PKI-4-CRLHTTPFETCHFAIL: CRL Request for trustpoint "dmv...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card