Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nexus 3524P-10GX

Hi Team, May I know what is this  ((   N3548-24P-UPG= ))  part number use for . It seem like an port license upgrade for N3548. if yes then why do we need to buy this port license for N3500 series switches. Cisco Nexus 3524 24-Port Upgrade License ...

Max Maxim by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have establish trunk link between two switches, at the port level, there are some commands configured: logging event trunk status udld port aggressive spanning-tree guard loop load-interval 20 can anyone explain what are the purpose of the above ...

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. When I log in remotely via SSH to a switch via laptop or another switch, after I enter the password connection freezes. It disconnects after 2-3 minutes. Anyone had this issue before? Any ideas? I cannot access this switch locally. Thank you

Bab L by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just find some information from datasheet: Virtual output queue (VOQ) bufferMAC address entriesIPv4 entriesIPv6 entriesAdjacency entriesACLs Can someone tell me what main different or important point between N77-M348XP-23L and N77-F348XP-23?

mike kao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Core Switch: WS-C4510R+ESecondary Attached Switch: WS-C3560-48PS-SWe have our Core switch, i.e. the 4510, which has all the Vlans already configured on it. Both the 4510 Core Switch and the 3560 switch are both directly connected to one ano...

I am attempting to set up the FastEthernet management port on some 4500x switches that we have recieved for Out-of-Band management, but I am unable to get them working.  I have set this up before on ASR1004 routers and have not had any troubles with ...

JesseDM68 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with creating L3 interfaces between 5 core switches located in different buildings so they can communicate with each other. We have several L2 vlans that need to span the campus, and I'd like to use these same L3 connections for th...

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,  We'd like to know when we get a stack of 3X C3850's each with a 8X10GB SFP+ We need at least 18 fiber connections, however we also need 6 UTP 10GB connections as well.  The 10GB UTP comes from an ancient ESX host with intel 82599eb 10-gig...

heskez333 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes