Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Доброго времени суток. На портах Catalyst 2960CPD-8PT-L Switch при проверке периодически сталкиваемся с ошибками OutDiscards : C2960C-761-30328#Sh interfaces counters errorsPort Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscardsFa0/1 0 0 0 0 0 ...

o.vlasova by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way that you can configure a 4500X VSS stack to automatically failback to the primary switch after a secondary switch failure or upgrade.  I upgraded the IOS on a 4500X VSS stack and reloaded the secondary switch first and then the primary...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working to design a hybrid IWAN network between three sites.  We currently have at each site 2 edge routers for MPLS (peering to a primary ISP and backup ISP) and two edge routers for INET (peering to a primary ISP and backup ISP).  We...

hi all, As we know, once we implement this command under this eigrp interface,it will suppress  more specific IP block been advertised out to eigrp neighbor.  for example:                               Eigrp 100 R1-interface gi 1/0--------------- int...

eric.guo by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Thanks for reading! Remote users complained of losing all network services.  Here's an ASCII "diagram": Router1 <-> CoreSW1  |       |Router2 <-> CoreSW2 RT1 & RT2 are confd as an HSRP pair. RT1 reports Late Collisions at the time of the ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is it possible to have an interface that is both a destination in a local SPAN session and a destination in an ERSPAN session? So for example I have Switch A and B. On Switch A G0/1 is destination in a local monitor session and is also a destina...

mfurnival by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any thoughts on this?  Having a strange problem.  On some of our newer 4510s (SUP 8e), I'm having some devices not getting dhcp addresses until I take off port-security.The background:  on at least two 4510s, new installs, everything comes up and wor...

Resolved! output drops

Seeing output drops incrementing (not rapidly but steadily) on the Gig Eth Interfaces to which the Servers are connected. Is this merely a heavy traffic from/to the server causing the Switch to drop those packets or anything pertaining to the Server ...

Hi, I've been practicing on how to configure a Cisco ASA 5520 from scratch. I tried to restore factory settings one of our Cisco ASA 5520 firewall. Tried to connect a console, setup an IP address of 192.168.110.19/24. I(t is connecting to a Cisco 375...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a Catalyst 3750x I am new to this Switch Trying to figure out how to get 2 different VLAN to be able to communicate On VL2 i have my Thumbprint Device (192.168.100.201) On VL110 i have the Computer that will pull data from the device (1...

Al by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Most of the online setup guide describes: vlan10 for data, vlan 20 for voice and there is a default vlan 1. Can I use default vlan 1 for data? so I only have two vlans instead of three.. vlan 1 for data, vlan 20 for voice? Is there a reason we don't...

mark l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes