Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stack switch issue

Hi, Can i replace 48 ports switch into the existing 24 ports stacked switches. Models are same only ports are different. Will it work? How it will be when master of 24 port switch applies config to the member of 48 ports switch? Thanks in advance. 

Here's my situation.  Have Vocera badges that I need to broadcast between subnets over WAN.  Main office has a 6509 with Meraki APs and Vocera server.  Other side of WAN is 3750 with Meraki APs. If someone can take a look at my setup and let me know ...

Hello. I have an adsl connection with dynamic ip and nat. I want to access a DNS server in private network (behind nat). I forward ports like ip nat inside static tcp x.x.x.x 53 interface dialer 0 53ip nat inside static udp x.x.x.x 53 interface diale...

Hi there, Has anyone installed a breakout cable (QSFP-4SFP10G-CU) into a Nexus switch and configured only a couple of the SFP connections as a port channel i.e. creating a 20Gb port channel?  If so, can the remaining two 10Gb ports be used independen...

Hi, I have a Router, on which the GRE Tunnel is running to US. Realtime, it is not passing traffic, as this Router is a backup for the MPLS Connectivity to US. Also, the same Router is acting as the Internet Router, on which the NAT overload is setup...

I will do my best to explain this. As I am really just starting to dive into my CCNA studies. I have a cisco 3550 24port switch connected to a 2801 router, which is connected to my pfsense box handing the cisco 2801 router a DHCP ip address. I have ...

kb1ojr001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchased a WS-C3650-24PDM as our first 3650-Mini, and the fans seem to be excessively loud compared to previous full sized 3650's I've installed.  I would think that this is just because of the more compact switch, except that I can hear...

this is just a lab! this is lab 3-3 on page 137 in the attached pdf (old ccnp route lab manual) Based on my understanding, summary-address command is used on ASBR's to advertise only a single LSA Type 5 which summarizes all subordinate subnets that ...