Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team, One of the Cisco LAN Switches that are installed for us is not responding.   The node is programmed with address 192.168.1.103, but when we try to reset it to assign it its right IP address (we apply the process described in the manual – ...

Switch: SGe2010-48p (running the latest firmware (v3.0.2.0)) Where is the "Idle Session Timeout" menu option?  When logged in via HTTPS, the session times out every 10 minutes.  I'd like to change it to a different value; however, I do not see any p...

IT SecX by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a device with ip 1.1.1.1 that *attempts* to connect to my 4500x switch every once in a while. The problem is, every time it attempts to connect, the following log pops up on the 4500x: %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching hostkey algorith...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a Catalyst 3850 XS that I'm trying to set up and is running SW Version IOS XE 3.7.4E.  I am trying the two following commands: ! exception memory ignore overflow ioexception memory ignore overflow processor ! "exception" is valid but "...

recently we had a power outage in our building which cause our core and 3 switch stack to lose power. 2 switch stack on a separate side of the building did not lose power due to a generator owned by another company in the building. My core is a 4507 ...

mperdue20 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure CCP (cisco configuration professional). It is discovering the device. But while going to configure, getting the error as  "Your Internet Explorer does not have Java enabled. To run Cisco CP, you must enable Java. For instruct...

Resolved! mls qos command

Hello, I have QoS setup on my C2960X-48FPD-L stack. I can confirm my QoS config is correct as it is identical to another switch in production. I enabled QoS using the command 'mls qos' however when I run 'sh policy-map interface' I just get all zeros...

Dear Community, All of a sudden 2 ports on a Cisco WS-C2960X-24PD-l are dead. These ports where configured for 2 VOIP telephones from the brand Mitel 15.2(2)E3  -  C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M Port config: description DATA-VOIP switchport access vlan 100 s...