Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,  I saw in datasheet that SUP-8E supports 48 Gbps per slot bandwidth. Does this mean we dont have line rate performance on below modules? WS-X4712-SFP+E: Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series, 12-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP+) WS-X4606-X2-E: Cis...

I have Cisco ASA 5505 this router has public IP address so it's visible in internet.There is also Windows server phisical machine connected to that router which also contains public IP. However what i have to do is create VPN on that ASA that would a...

Arie by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Good day. Any one who is familiar with  the feature and capability of ASA 5525X with firepower. We have two (2) ISP directly connected to ASA 5525X  which is currently configure active and standby. Is it possible for our windows client to do...

Hello folks,We would like to capture the traffic from the access switch 4510 on security appliance which has sniffer installed. It has 10G ports on it. I tried configuring on distribution 6500 VSS to capture the traffic from the access switch 4510 bu...

Resolved! QoS behaviour ?

Hello, we had a case whereby a client on the LAN initiated a large data transfer with source traffic marked as EF. It then flooded the 100Mbps WAN uplink.No other clients could pass traffic. I thought the service policy I had on the WAN uplink would ...

HI All  I attended a fault call today in which switch 4 had failed in a 4 switch stack of 24 port 3750 2U switches, i was sent a 48 port 3750 1u switch, i prepared this switch with the correct ios to match the rest of the stack configured vtp as ser...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card