Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are having a bit of an issue.  We are seeing a massive amount of IPV6 multicasts from various Windows workstations.  At times it can be upwards of 80% of all traffic when using Wireshark on another workstation.  Unfortunately we have been t...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, For core switch migration from old 6506 (running old set base IOS) to 6807, I have to create point to point layer 3 interfaces between both. I have configured ip address in 6807 gig interface, but I don't know how to configure it in set ba...

Hello experts, i have router 2951 and its Lan side too many drops on input queue: Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set Keepalive set (10 sec) Full Duplex, 1Gbps, media type is RJ45 output flow-control is XON, input flow-control is XON ARP type: ARP...

Hi everyone I have WS-C6509-E chassis with 2x WS-SUP720-3B in slots #5 and #6. when i power up the chassis i expect to sup in slot #5 became active and slot #6 be Hot status (Operating Redundancy Mode = sso). But when i check the supervisor engine i ...

I have Cisco 2811 Router I want to use it as a voice gateway to manage the calls between 24 IP phone and another call manager Express, also I want to connect it by On Analog line to use it for calling in case of falling on network. Please support me ...

Hi, How to configure switch stack? because I did in the second switch , switch1 renumber 1 then reload and then I'll checked by using show switch the new switch showing is not ready. Appreciate if someone to tech me In step by step stack configurati...

Hi everyone, I have an SG300 52 ports PoE but when I'm trying to enable IP ROUTING via CLI, the command down's appear, and by this mean, all the inter-vlan communication is being blocked, do you know what am I doing wrong?

luisoxirus by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Activity Log

Hi there, Do Cisco Catalyst Switches or the ISR Routers have an activity log? Is there a way to see if and when the switch was either factory reset or the startup was deleted? Thanks

Hi ,yesterday I've added my core switch (WS-C4507R+E) to our Cisco Prime infrastructure server to perform some tests. This morning  I've noticed that  many vty sessions have been opened by the Prime server and I was trying to close them but I'm not ...