Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

is there any way to edit how the Nexus 5000 waits for a login on the console port? ie: removing the timeout waiting for a login? I'm sending logs to a remote syslog server, from the console server. these nexus 5k's constantly spam the syslog with "lo...

lgordnier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have a question regarding VLAN configurations on trunk ports for Cisco switches. Specifically, if I remove some VLANs from the trunk port configuration, is there any impact on the traffic for the remaining VLANs on that port? For example, if a ...

Hi, we've been mounting some IE1000 and IE2000 with this power supply (PWR-IE65W-PC-AC ) in some industrial cabinets, but we ran into a problem. They are switching off automatically, but they are not breacking down or melting any fuse. Just reseting ...

Resolved! SFP Issue

Hello,We have 3 old cisco WS-C3750X-24S-E - in stack, also in every switch we have inserted C3KX-NM-10G module.This C3KX-NM-10G module has G1, G2/Te1, G3, G4/Te2 Ports. I have inserted 10G sfp to the G2/Te1, G4/Te2 ports in the first switch module an...

Hello Cisco community, I am having a problem with pinging between PCs, i have created my VLANs and assigned IPs and Gateways and done intervlan routing and everything seems right, yet when i ping it always gets timed out. if someone could help me wit...

Jane_ by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'd like to upgrade my N9K from 10.1.1 to 10.xper note on the cisco link, for non GX platform, i just use the plain nxos.10.x.x.bin file.i've scrolled all 10.x and most are nxos64 .bin files and the only 32-bit is 10.1.2the current recommended/gol...

Dear Gents,i have a switch with the following configuration VLAN "servers " with ID 2 with access type assigned on Switch port 1,2,3 >> These ports connected to server 1 and server 2 and server 3VLAN "Printer" with ID 3 access type assigned on Switch...

PMDoes anyone know what the following means that shows vty0 as a user ?While further down in the last commands the user that exists in cpe is normally shown.Basically I'm looking to find out who threw the commands with vty0@vty0358     1           vt...

azoubakis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco3850 L2/L3 Switch , when i try enabling Nat on it, the IP NAT Command not found detail of hardware mentioned belowModel Revision Number : T0Motherboard Revision Number : A0Model Number : WS-C3850-48USystem Serial Number : FOC1919U11GSwitc...

w4waqas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card