cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Generated .pkg in c9200

Hi In switch c9200, I can see following .pkg file in flash. Usually the file .pkg is generated by .bin after command " install... " is used. but I cannot see the .bin file in flash. Where is .bin? Thankscat9k_lite-webui.17.03.04b.SPA.pkg 

zshowip by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgrade 2960s stack with bin files only

We intend to upgrade our 2960S stacks to the last version of code available for the platform. We do not use the embedded manager. However, if I read the docs right, distributing the new code with the "archive download-sw" command using the /imageonly...

tllewell55 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue after firmware upgrade

Hi, I did a firmware upgrade for the C2960X from c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX5 to c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E0a.binAfter Upgrading, the Switch Boot Up normally( All POST Passed), but the SYST Led get Amber and Below Message is shown every seconds...

Resolved! Stack cbles

Hi everyone, I need to stack two C9200L switches, but at the momenet i don't have stacka cables. I have spare stack cables for 9300(StackWise-480),are they compatible with C9200L????

Resolved! inter-vlan and PBR issue.

Dear All,We are facing problem on inter-vlan routing after applying PBR on C3560ECisco Switch Image : c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-44.SE2We have 3 vlans and intervlan routing is enabled on 3560E and all vlans talks each other.vlan 100 : 192.168.0.100vla...

sardhar79 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9300 issu upgrade failure

Hi Guys, I have some 9300 stack (with 2 switches), and I tested some features, for example in-service-software-upgrade. I am particularly interested in the proper operation of ISSU because I have sucked it twice in recent years with 4500X VSS, even t...

schulcz by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS on cat9k Tcam limit

So i recently learned on this page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-9000/white-paper-c11-742388.html#EgresstoolsetThat if i have one QoS policy map assigned to every interface on a switch, the counters are not gett...

mario.jost by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interface Discards

Hello,I was looking for some help or advice or maybe a link to point me in the right direction. I"m having an issue with switch link going back to my router that is experiance a lot of transmit discards. I was hoping for some help into what causes th...