Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I will be replacing my firewall in the next few months and didn't want to do a forklift upgrade. I would rather install new firewalls to test before removing the old ones. A watered down version of the current setup is the Core Switch does the routi...

Hi all, looking for opinions here :) We have a bunch of 3750-X switch stacks running 12.2.55-SE9(MD), and I was wondering whether anyone has experienced any problems with the 15.2.4E1(ED) firmware ? The reason for the upgrade is that we are trying ...

grassopj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Not sure if someone can help clear this up. I have a route map below route-map test1 permit 10  match ip address prefix-test  set extcommunity rt 1:1 additive Is the above setting the prefix list test with a RT of 1:1? if so is that all it ...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!  Your support section has helped me more times than I can count, but I am completely stumped on this one, and I was hoping someone could offer a possible solution.  This might be a dumb question, and I'm prepared for a dumb answer. I...

rpergola1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am surprised why people configure enable and enable secret passwords on same device as under: enable secret 5 $1$dmNX$N.BY/OQt/VPfmvRd0Xfo3/ enable password 7 0205164218120E2D6C4D000A0618 BR AbdulKarim

Hello, I reset the switch using these configurations (sensitive information was changed), yet when I plug in the internet cable to the console port on the back, and plug in the computer on the front with cat 6 cables, the internet does not pass throu...

Hi, IOS in Cisco 3560 has been deleted mistakenly. I am trying to recover it through XMODEM. I have tried three times but whenever I issued the boot  command as  boot flash:/c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE8.bin the following output comes out as unde...

Hi All, Guys I need to your help to come out from the issue:- We have terminated the 2 ISP on our router (only 1 router).we have advertised 2 subnet of /24 to ISP1 & /23 to the ISP 2 .& implemented the BGP with our own BGP ASN.we have configured our ...

We have a  3560X at one of our remote locations that we are trying to get into using reverse telnet. When we connect from the router, we get our standard banner and the username/password prompts. When I try using my TACACS credentials I immediately g...

Hi All,We have two routers configured with HSRP and support NAT static mapping. We would like to change HSRP to GLBP. But I can't find any information regarding NAT static mapping support with GLBP. Is it possible to retain the "redundancy HSRP" if G...

a.tong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes