Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. we have a core switch and there are two server directily connected to it but we notice to download a file from one server to other take 1minutes for 800M. they are on same vlan. full duplex and on auto speed. but on an other core and differe...

Hi Guys, I have IPTV system in my hotel project (Head End streamer (signal from dish) and distributed to my network as multicast address. I noticed that there is a buffering issue when I select one TV channel start buffering then no buffer when I ke...

Hello, If traffic in switch comes from a 10Gbit interface and exits, for example, in 2x1Gb (lacp) interface and not exceeds smallest port bandwidth. I wanted to know do it violate some rules or white papers ? Because 10gb interfaces could process tra...

from88 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone has experienced this.  I have an SG300-28PP-K9-NA switch set to Layer 3 mode.  It is being used with 3 similar devices (one being the same in layer 2 mode, the others being a 28 port no poe and a 20 port.  I have vlan a...

scotty430 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everytime that I open Putty or Secure SSH client to remote into a switch, I have a problem of having to keep pressing the space-bar to see the rest of the "sh run" output.  Is there a way that I can avoid this, so when i type "sh run" - It sho...

afsharki2 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing this trouble above. I have many other devices connected in this port, all no cisco and no manageable. I don't have idea what can be,and I have a loop problem in this interface  ":%STP-W-LOOPBACKDET: gi1/1/12: STP Loopback Detection.", I ...

raikone14 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Logging debugs

Is it possible to log debugs to buffer only and not syslog for IOS router?  Everything else should go to both syslog and buffer.

yshraybman by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Recently we upgraded the uplink with new 10G card to the machine with DFC3CXL Card Type - CEF720 8 port 10GE with DFC Model - WS-X6708-10GE Sub-Module - WS-F6700-DFC3CXL How can i know and Calculation the efficiency of the local CPU on the (...

alonro002 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes