Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I know what AS's are from a definition perspective.  I'm trying to understand the real world implementation examples. From an Enterprise perspective when would a company expect to have their own Autonomous System.  Would this be expected when an Ent...

dalehurd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using  exactly same hardware in the stack ,but sh switch command shows there is an hardware mismatch . How to resolve it  or we can ignore it ? Switch Ports Model              SW Version        SW Image              Mode   ------ ----- ----...

we recently got a new core 6509e with 5 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF modules at the moment we have WS-C3560E running as code, connect to 3 (3560) switchs. (hub and spoke) we have one PBX UC560 with about 35 users. (connected to one of the 3560 switch (spoke)) ...

rnbhatija by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some tips on my cluster network setup. I have all 40 of the eth0 node connections attached to the switch stack master. and all the eth1 connections attached to the switch stack slave. All nodes are set up for 802.3ad channel bonding. ...

Dear all, I am looking for how to monitor VPN tunnel on zabbix. I got many temple from forum and site to apply, however don't have any template is working with VPN tunnel status. after I go through one site to site still don't have any concept until...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am a little confused with BPDU Filtering concepts. This is what Cisco official documentation says: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/software/release/12-2_55_se/configuration/guide/3560_scg/swstpopt.html#w...

The support site says: "If you connect a workstation or a server with a single NIC card or an IP phone to a switch port, the connection cannot create a physical loop. These connections are considered leaf nodes. There is no reason to make the worksta...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, does anyone know of the fixes for the following Cisco bugs: I appreciate your inputs. 1.  CVE-2013-2566  - CSCuh53612 2.  CVE-2015-2808 -  CSCuu46474 3.  CVE-2014-3566 - 

I have a customer that wants to use the ASA5505 device in a product which will supply a nominal 48V DC to the device, but that input voltage can vary from 43-53V DC.  What is the input voltage range for the ASA5505?      Thank you.