Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have recently downloaded the 3750 Visio stencils, however I have noted that the 3750G is actually a 3750 (It only has 2 SFP ports) has anyone else noted this / have a source for a correct version of the 3750G Thanks Alexander

Hi! I´m having stability issues with a multipoint GRE arquitecture. Everything connects fine but after a while everything loses connectivity. I try this by pinging tunnel interfaces. I left it pinging for a while and suddenly they become back online ...

mcandial1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am working on the task of enabling a layer 3 netflow feature between two data centers. Purpose of this task is to collect the aggregate data information flowing between DCs trunk link. Below is DC link how its look like with vlan passed ove...

Hello, We have got some problem in our router (a 1841, IOS Version 12.4(15)T12), I activated the command "debug ip packet" (to observ nat translation) then the cpu became full (100%) and I wasn't able to reach the management IP of it. Afte...

Oh wise and wonderful Cisco Community...This should be easy, but I can't find a similar situation.  I have a single stack with 2-3750g-48ps switches and 1-3750x-24p switch.  I'm running c3750(?)-ipbasek9-mz.150-1.SE3.bin on all three switches.  I wan...

Thoughts and suggestions to this issue.  We just deployed some meraki's into our environment as depicted in the following topology that attached. configs on the Core: the same config is on g1/4/5 and g1/0/52 interface GigabitEthernet2/4/5 description...

Hi,  My apologies as I am new to CISCO networking in general.  I have the following scenario.  Equipment: A non cisco router which has to be used that provides 3 VLANS (10.81.0.*, 10.82.0.* and 10.83.0.*) accessible via a single Ethernet port for ...