Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allI ran into a problem with VIP for high availability on Blue Coat ProxySG. Both ProxySG send multicast packets to advise the other ProxySG that it is up and the priority is contained in the multicast packet, along with the IP address of the VIP ...

Hello everyone, I actually have two Cisco WS-C4503-E in VSS mode. I need to upgrade those chassis from 4503-E to 4506-E using the same SUP 7-E and linecards as I'm using now. I've made some research on Cisco's forum and I've found this :  Asymmetric...

Dear, I have Cisco 6509 switch as a CORE of LAN. I am facing the issue as under: Whenever I reloaded the switch either reload command  or by powering on and off, It goes into ROMMON mode. (IOS is not loaded). In rommom mode after issuing the "boot" ...

Hello all, Can any one please help with interface errors troubleshooting ? when a show interface is perfomed on a switch, it shows a lot of error kinds (CRC,frame, overrun,.........). I was wondering wich ones are really blocking (once it's seen, act...

Marc_AMI1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Can any one please help with interface errors troubleshooting ? when a show interface is perfomed on a switch, it shows a lot of error kinds (CRC,frame, overrun,.........). I was wondering wich ones are really blocking (once it's seen, ...

Marc_AMI1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Can any one please help with interface errors troubleshooting ? when a show interface is perfomed on a switch, it shows a lot of error kinds (CRC,frame, overrun,.........). I was wondering wich ones are really blocking (once it's seen, ...

Marc_AMI1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a problem with SSH connection. I have a network, which can be pinged and connected by SSH from my laptop. And some other machines (in my subnet)can ping this range of network, but can't connect by SSH. No access list restrictions....

fornax by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't seem to SSH into our 2811 box. It's running SPSERVICES feature pack. I zeroized rsa key, regenerated RSA key, got the debug message that SSH v2.0 ENABLED, and then reconfigured:line vty 0 4 login local transport input ssh session-timeout 10...

olhcc by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes