Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, Have  cisco 3650 with 3 vlans data voice and mgmt and i have created SVI for each vlan.....my firewall is fortigate 200d and and is connected through a trunck port to my switch....My firewalls trunk inteface have an sub interface for all 3 ...

Hi I was wondering what the best practice is in regards to EIGRP config in the following scenarion.              R1                               R2               |                                   |            SW1----------------------SW2 This i...

Mokhalil82 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have started learning VLSM and RIPv2. I have 3 routers, 4, lans, etc. You can see the topology on the file. I have connected the reouters through their 0-0, 1-0 and 1-1 (last to first) serial ports. And I have configured the router...

I am currently using two Catalyst 6500 switches on my network. I am in the process of implementing VSS between the two switches. I currently have HSRP groups configured on all Vlans on the switches to manage traffic on the network. My question is do ...

I have a 3750X and 3750G switches in stack and i want to know if I can configure netflow with it. I need to upgrade the IOS or change the NM Module? please find the show version and show inventory. ------------------ show version ------------------ ...

chakarav7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we want below to be implemented, when people connect through console of 1900 router, below words come:   XYZ LTD. warning: You have accessed a network device operated by XYZ.  All commands from this device are authorised authenticated and accounted....

Can someone explain how a 6807-XL with 4 power supplies (3+1) behave in the event that 2 power supplies lose their AC input?  Would it fail to a 1+1 power configuration (the default when you have only two power supplies installed ) and thus only run...

epeeler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes