Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi All.. i have tried to add new IP MGMT to our switch..and the old IP MGMT still on the config i have created vlan 9 for the new IP MGMT, and also add ip address on it: interface Vlan9 ip address 10.170.40.19 255.255.255.0 no ip redirects no ip unr...

Hello guys, I've seeb a configuration on one of my Nexus 7009 switches: vrf context Blue vlan 132 no shutdown vrf member Blue ip address 192.168.2.1/25 ip router ospf 1 area 0.0.0.0 vlan 133 no shutdown vrf member Blue ip address 192.168.4.1/25 ip...

I've set up a policy-map that should restrict the download speed of our customers. Some customers are able to routinely exceed their allotted amount. policy-map inbound_policer  class customer_a_class   police cir 100000000    conform-action transmit...

b.gamble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are needing to add one of our older switches temporarily to support new users. I was reading that switches with different major versions will be incompatible and get a version mismatch in stack mode. The 3650 is currently running IOS XE ver...

cminner88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to launch an extended ping, that goes once every 5 seconds, from the local router to the remote router.  I want to use this over 24 hours, to count the number and time of dropouts (the link is usually up).   If I launch the PING command from t...

jimmycher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-C3750X-48T-S switch with module C3KX-NM-10G installed.  In slots 2 and 4 I have 2 twinax cables running for 10g port connection. When I check the connections the switch does not recognize the 2 as connected, here is the interface status:G...

Tom Ng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure multicast of our test mpls vpn network and I cannot get it to work. below is the configuration for each pe, p, and rr routers. i have omitted the interface with the ip pim statements because i have verified that multicast wor...

Hi In our one project there is one Core switch 4507 and 9 Distribution are connected with single mode fiber. when i configure the eigrp on both Core and Distribution switch in the eigrp configuration .  router eigrp 2318 network 10.241.1.4 0.0.0.3...