Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have a 3750 core switch in our DC. I'm having an issue whereby the tcp ack number is being changed for traffic going to/from a Cisco 887 router we're using. I have narrowed this issue down by performed wireshark captures on the following ...

Hi, We have a ASR1001x and I saw a jump in CPU utilization when using the command "show proc cpu"  I know this is showing load on the CPU for management etc, however, does anyone have a reason why we may see a jump from 3-5% to 15%. From the "show pr...

Sorry, the discussions dont support pkt files so I changed the extension on it. But I have included a JPEG to help visualize where I'm at. But also my router and switch configuration: CORP Router config: Current configuration : 1451 bytes ! version...

Having issue with arp, I have to clear arp on my router 2951 to establish connectivity. I have a 2951 with sub-interfaces, one of my sub-interface is connected to my ASA logically as Inside and I configured  a bridge group on my ASA. vlan 215/216 ins...

cecilmayy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i am newbie here, my company have cisco 6500 switch with FWSM module (we called it A) connect to other 6500 (called B) via port channel, inside the FWSM switch A has 2 vlans and OSPF routing and it need to dismantle, because will be replace b...

Hi All I'm new to cisco devices and i'm stuck since a few days on creating following basic scenario: What i would like to accomplish is setup a wifi for private clients and guests on different vlans which cannot communicate between each other. Right ...

mesora013 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to understand how I can see a 3.5Gbps burst of traffic on a 1Gbps interface. The traffic was captured with a laptiop from a SPAN port on a Cisco switch and the source is a four 1Gbps port channel. I consistently see about 1Gbps utiliz...

Hi, I have a radio link from my office to another location. This radio link is connected to an access switch at my office. They are on the same Vlan. I'm tryin to look for a way to restrict them internet access but they must stilll have access to all...

Hi Guys, I have a pair of Nexus 9332PQ that I would like to setup as a VPC. I have planned to use 2 40G ports for the VPC Link and I am wondering what would be the best thing to do regarding the VPC Keep Alive link. Any advise would be much apprecia...