Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have problem with my configuration on my router my ISP provider just gave me the Public IP and i already configured it to my router and I can ping both outside (websites) and internal IP (local IP) but the problem is if I deployed it on my netw...

dudz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use two ip helper-address sentences in the same vlan?interface Vlan27 ip address 10.112.104.10 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 10.112.127.40 ip helper-address 10.112.98.95 How should I configure DHCP Servers (Windows Server)Is it correct to spl...

ncisneros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a stack with 2 C2960S-48TS-L and 1 C2960S-24TS-L. Monday we upgraded the stack with the latest firmware 15.0(2)SE8-UNIVERSALK9.Since then, 2 switches of the stack reboot twice or more by day. Without any action.  We upgraded another stack,...

Dears,I want to limit the bandwidth 50M per port on 2960x switch.Config:!class-map match-all CLASS_50M match access-group name ACL_50M!policy-map POLICY_50M class CLASS_50M  police 50000000 1000000 exceed-action drop!ip access-list extended ACL_50M p...

So I've configured GLBP on a pair of Cisco 6509 switches.  It should be balancing 50/50, but instead I see 1/99.  Any ideas what the problem could be?  There's a pre-existing Policy-Based routing configuration, and I'm wondering if that would interfe...

Hello AllI am setting up a Cisco router at home and have a question about DNS and DHCP. I have configured local DHCP on the router and it is working fine. I have 2 DNS servers configured, from my 2 internet connection providers.  The issue I have is ...

Hi, I have a cisco 3560 switch , current IOS version is 12.2(25)SEE2, I'm trying to update the IOS version but every time I run the md5 check on the new file, the hash does not match Cisco's website,  I tried FTP and TFTP and still unable to get a ma...

I have a 3825 with a etherswitch module in it.I can get to the etherswitch module virtlual console port by doing a session connection to the embeded router to switch conneciton.I have just found out that I can also get to the console port by doing a ...

davistw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help. I have a site that is attached to our enterprise network and at that site I have a Cisco 3750X switch stack with two VLAN's and a Cisco 2911 that passes traffic to the rest of our lan. My problem is that all the traffic that is on t...

Hey guys,We have installed an SG 200-08 switch in an office with users.The uplink port connects to another switch, both are set as trunks.I can manage the switch over the Webinterface (an IP Address is manually assigned)We need this switch because we...