Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EIGRP problem

Hi EveryonesI create a network infra with BGP and EIGRP. There is 5 routers, The connection between R1 and R2 is BGP. R2, R3, R4 and R5 are EIGRP. The configuration is done and the ping works well only R1 can't ping R5 ( R5 can ping R1 ). I upload th...

I use putty and every time I login to switch, it auto goes to EXEC mode with prompt "#", I want everytime login, it goes to prompt"<", then I can use enable to enter EXEC mode. how to do? also how to create password for enable command? how to add a n...

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to commission new 10Gbps LR link over SMF using two C3750x switches but the link doesn't come up. The end to end distance is less then 10km.I have checked transceiver details and TX/RX dBm is normal range. Can someone please advise wha...

Dears, I am going to have the attached setup for one of my new project. I would like to know whether the planned design will work with our requirements or not.  1) As attached we are going to have 3xADSL 100mb link ( 100mb download with 25 upload) wh...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have the following scenario, R1 timer for Active route was changed to 1 minutes, all other routers are running the default 3 minutes. There is an ACL on R2 dropping all EIGRP packets from R3 so no replies will be sent to R1 from R2 because it w...

I have a etherchannel setup but it seems that the port-channel is down while the ports are up. 6509E#sh etherchan sumGroup  Port-channel  Protocol    Ports------+-------------+-----------+-----------------------------------------------3      Po3(SD) ...

hello,  I am looking for an outdoor SW with min 4G ports and 1 fiber uplink. Cisco IE 3000 could be helpful for me, but my concern is the temperature, i am looking for something can survive in 80-100 Degrees in a fully closed box. It would be nice if...

ahmad1982 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , i have a vss enabled switch (6800) as uplink wi th multiple vlan  I just connected a 3650x to the 6800 using trunk , there was  some vlans creted  on the switch already . ( it's not same as the uplink switch )  Then  connected one device to the ...

susim by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes