Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there all,I was wondering if a interface numbering scheme is available for the 4900M.  Configuration includes 1 x 8Port 10G and 1 x 20Port 1G modules.  Would like to understandHow the slots are addressedInterface AddressingTwinGig interface add...

Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir si il était possible de Stacker deux 2960X, via les ports SFP, entre eux ?  Hello, I would like to know if it possible to stack two 2960X with SFP cable by using SFP port ?Sorry for English and thanks for Answer   

This is C-4506-E Switch with ONLY 1 ACTIVE SUP. wttsw1028#sh module 1Mod Ports Card Type                                               Model      ---+-----+--------------------------------------+------------------+----------- 1     6  Sup 6L-E 10GE (...

I have this high Rcv-Err in some of the interfaces in 2960Switch. According to Cisco documentation it could be speed mismatch, but both ends were set to auto.MPSSvrRmSW2>sh int counters errorsPort  Align-Err    FCS-Err   Xmit-Err  Rcv-Err UnderSizeFa...

Hello everyone, How can i go about getting a list of every single command on my IOS / IOSXE  / NXOS switches? I want to know what every single command does and is.  how to implement it etc.... When i say command: i mean config command ....global, swi...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying the setup a Cisco 2801 router behind my Comcast router. I do not want to put the Comcast device in bridge mode, I want to use the wireless from it. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. This setup worked fine when I was using an ol...

Dear everyone, please help me in this situation.I have sw2960 48 ports. now i have sw 3com 24ports connected with router.i want to add new sw2960 below sw3com with  giga0/1 giga 0/2 ip address  175.18.5.253 255.255.255.0and default gate way 172.18.5....