Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am wondering if I am on the right lines with this config. When I receive packets on my router from certain subnets, instead of following the default route, I want them to be sent to the next hop of 10.10.50.1 which is on interface G0/2. I have pr...

Hello,I have 4 N7K divided into 16 VDCs. Among all features, there are vPC, EIGRP, CTS, etc running. There are many L2 switches and routers connected to that N7K core. Since the implementation there is a high CPU load on all N7Ks, and lots of CoPP dr...

Hi All,I have the following configured and ever since applying it my logs were filling up with messages (also below). Is something amiss in the config causing this or my timer/threshold the issue? From my investigations I don't think the remote IP is...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see below output  from an 1k Nexus.When there is only one supervisor module, why does it show sup-1 and sup-2 in show boot command?N1Kv-1-v5_2# sh bootCurrent Boot Variables:sup-1kickstart variable = bootflash:/n1000v-dk9-kickstart.5.2.1.SV3.1...

Resolved! Vlans and subnets

I have a /21 network and a corresponding vlan for that network.  Could I expect to create a 2nd vlan and corresponding subnet within the /21 supernet on the same switch without issue?  For example10.1.1.0/21 is vlan 1010.1.2.0/24 is vlan 20I understa...

Hi all, I have adopted a couple of 4506E boxes and have the task of upgrading the supervisor in one of them. Both currently have a Sup6E (WS-X45-SUP6-E) and a Supervisor 8E (WS-X45SUP8-E) has been purchased to install in one of the chassis in order t...