Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am very new to all of this and I am currently doing the ccna training and I was asked to download gns3 for practice but that I needed to download an ios image of some suggested routers since I don't have the physical devices at the moment. I...

Pls help have cisco catalyst 2960 IOS ver12.2(53)se2 when power on the power LED does not come up and on this is what shown on hpertermianalwhat need to be done for this switch pls?Boot Sector Filesystem (bs) installed, fsid: 2 Base ethernet MAC Addr...

Hello -  We have a segment of our network which is mostly 3750 Switches ios 12.2.55SE8.  Servers establish a TCP bind with clients across a WAN to receive COMM traffic.  During MCaffee security scanning of our network we consistently see loss of conn...

Hi guys , I have this reules applied on WAN router ports :policy-map QoS class RTP  priority percent 5  set dscp ef class VoiceSignaling  bandwidth percent 2  set dscp cs3 class class-default  set ip precedence 0  fair-queuepolicy-map SHAPE_16M class...

Hello experts,We just got a fresh new 6880-X-LE unit (2 x - 16P10G + SUP) . The 4 fans in the fan tray are very noisy (really much more than our 6506-E unit) and seem to never reduce their RPM for more than few seconds (~ 2/3 seconds). We've already ...

sk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Im having a problem setting EPC3825 to work as wireless repeater in my network. Im using another ECP3825 as DHCP server, but havent yet been able to figure out how to set up another one to work as repeater. Is it possible and if is are there a...

wiluz0001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP routing loop

Let us assume we have a setup (eBGP) as shown in the attached diagram. Both the links are up. How will the routing loop be avoided. What is the mechanism that is used?

grapevine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

/Hi All,In a lab I have 2 cisco routers 800 series /871 , two dedicated internet lines from ISP, and two LANs each connected to a switch.Router's WAN port is connected to ISP line and vLan1 is connected to LAN's Switch.Although end target was the VPN...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 8945 at home (Internet provided via Cable modem), and it had been working just fine. I have now found that the PC port on the phone will not pass data to my PC.  I know the cabling is all correct, I can actually go into the Cisco phone...

I have a WS-C3850-48T switch running version  03.03.03SE with several SVIs configured. I want to block ssh access to some of the SVIs. What is the easiest way to do that? Do I create an ACL and apply it to the SVI? What command do I use for that beca...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card