Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Invalid ARP

Hi,in atachment there are loggs from our switch. interface g0/1 on switch is connected to our clients' router, and his ip adress is  xxx.xxx.72.32 and default gateway xxx.xxx.72.254.Can anyone explain what happens here? According to loggs fo example:...

eXPlosion by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm running the following scenario in which I seem to be unable to get past VLAN boundaries.VTP Server Side:C2950 VTP Server -> nicely advertising its 3 VLANs across the stack; its Gi0/1 in VLAN 3 hangs off a Router (DHCP and defGW for 192....

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,          If you have some idea or what exactly model GBIC  cisco WS-C3750X-24P-S because as off now im searching what specific model.Kindly find my attachment file.I hope to help me this community.Thanks Advances. Regards,Erwin             

Some colleagues notified me that RDP connection they are using hiccups. Windows draw after a second and so on.Those colleagues are in a branch office connected to a 2960s that is also connected to a 2960 located in headquarter office via dedicated li...

hello community i try to set up QoS a new 6807 switch with sup2T and a WS-X6824-SFP card.according the medianet QoS desgn guide and config guide for version 15.1SY the sup2t supports MQC (3CPL) policy based for queueing.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/t...

Здравствуйте я столкнулся с проблемой меня подключили к провайдеру  Энфорта, установили ACPS-101G Rev.C и подключили к Cisco 2911 EHWIC-4 но трафик не ходит на пинг не отвечает, провайдер говорит что дело в cisco (cisco настраивал сертифицированный с...

Hi, I've recently installed a GLC-LH-SMD in my existing 2921 router running 15.2(4)M3 version of IOS. According to the Digital Optical Monitoring Compatibility Matrix, that SFP is capable of DOM, but when I sh int <int id> transceiver, it returns Mod...

smace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have had 3 CISCO switch failures within a month. And all 3 are of the same Model no. 2960G used as Layer 2 switches in different domains.  In all 3 we had the same scenario that the SYST,RPS,STAT,DUPLEX and SPEED LEDs were found not be glowing and...

Lets say I have a router that is connected to four other routers on the following interfaces:FastEthernet0/1: 192.168.1.1 (connected to a router with IP 192.168.1.2)FastEthernet0/0: 192.168.2.1 (connected to a router with IP 192.168.2.2)Serial0/0/0: ...

waztrix01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working with a Cisco ASA 5505 device and 9.2(3) firmware.Currently I have /29 (5 useable) public IP addresses assigned by the ISP. The "outside" interface or WAN is configured with 1.2.3.4 public IP. The "inside" interface or LAN is confi...

kumcore79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me preface this by saying that my setup uses both a DHCP pool and DNS within a single router for a single class C subnet. The idea was to have the clients assigned an IP address and for the router to act as that subnets DNS server for the address...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes