Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm confused about the exact OSFP capabilities of a 2960-XR switch running IP-Lite.I understand it runs OSPF for Routed Access, with limitations of 200 learned routes and 1 OSPF instance. This document suggests:OSPF is supported in IP Lite. O...

We have Two 6500s in core layer. HSRP is configured between two 4506 switches in distribution layer. We are using EIGRP as a routeing protocol.There is an  20GB either-channel configured between two distribution switches. All the access layer switche...

Hi Team,i changed one of the interface speed to 1000Mbps,immediately the interface turned off.i made sure its capable of 10/100/1000Mbps.now set to auto,int is up with speed 100Mbps.whats the logic i am missing ? Please advise,ThanksErin  

Hi everyone  I am confused a little bit about collision domain and broadcast domain. I know that each port in the switch is a singe collision, but when we connect the switch to the router is the line counted as collision domain or broadcast domain or...

Hi everyone, I haven't touched cisco hardware in a while, and I've been given the task of setting up a 2811 router with a 16 port switch module. I can't for the life of me find a guide that matches the setup that I have or my requirements.I've includ...

Nexus 5k is connected to another Cisco device that also supports vPC but while port on Nexus side belongs to vPC, other side is configured as ordinary trunk port. Will CDP work, i.e. will one device be able to recognize another via Cisco Discovery Pr...

Wanting to know what the best method is to restrict a port channel virtual interface subnet on the asa 5512x.  This would be to restrict the bandwidth to either a percentage or a fixed amount.  Traffic shaping would be more of what would be desired. ...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have basic knowledge of Switching/Routing. I am looking for Advanced technical training from Cisco.What is recommended training from Cisco.Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card