Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!I don't know how to ask this question but I am really stuck on this.I am trying to configure TMG on windows server 2008 for HTTP and HTTPS Filtering. I have routed all internet traffic to my default route on L3 300-28 (TMG Server interface e.g. 19...

Hi Guys, I need your expert advice on the below, The client requires isolation between the same vlan, ie, none of the PC on a particular VLAN should be able to talk to other PC on the same VLAN.I know that I can use Private Vlans to achieve this purp...

We have a pair of 4500X switches using VSS and running the deferred 3.5.0E code, so that obviously needs to be upgraded. I'm wondering what experiences there might be from the community regarding the 3.6.x line. 3.6.0E adds support for SFP-H10GB-CU1-...

1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.13 ifInDiscards "The number of inbound packets which were chosen to bediscarded even though no errors had been detected to preventtheir being deliverable to a higher-layer protocol. Onepossible reason for discarding such a packet co...

Hi, As we know privilege 15 is the highest privilege which a user may do everything on a switch. I am using a Network Automation tool for policy compliance checking and only need to collect the configuration of the switch. So i need to create a user ...

Hello,I need help connecting my ASA-5505 Firewall to my TFTP server(cpu)  I cant ping between the two.  They are the only devices on this network and have the IPs as follows:CPU: 10.10.10.15505 (vlan2): 10.10.10.2I am connected to the 5505 from the l...

Hi all, Just a simple question,  I am trying to use my router as a DHCP server and I am able to create many dhcp pools in the router.In each pool I am able to define the network/mask for the IPs range that i wanted the DHCP to server. However, I am t...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with 3  2960 switch with 48 ports and since two weeks ago some ports stay with orange led not allowing the computers conected to use it. I  try changing the cable of the ports  with the problems and didn't work, in most of the case. ...

I am trying to formalize the best practices for hardening a Cisco only switch infrastructure but want to understand why each step is necessary, I have outlined the recommendations I have heard and the justifications for them as I understand it below,...

Hi Guys, I need help from the community to know when this Bug CSCu 42375 was First announced.When I search it gives me only the Last Modified date Apr 22,2015 - https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCug42375This bug is for N5k - Same "match cos" va...

Hi,I've got the following problem, I configured two nexus 5548 UP in one vpc domain. I am trying to make VPC (One port on each switch Port eth 1/8) to C3850. other side the two ports are configured for ether channel. I could see that only one port in...