Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,Is there anyway to create extended vlan(from 1006 to 1010) on my cisco 7604? These are existing customer vlan which I planned to move to this 7604 but unfortunately cant. I believe only FDDI and Token ring vlan unable to remove. Expert pleas...

Kumaran83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 2960 48 port switch in a remote office with a couple of VLANs (VOIP & Data).  The L3 routing is provided via the WAN router and acts as a 'router on a stick' and provides DHCP for both VLANs.I need to enable DHCP snooping and I have i...

Hi All, i have two nexus switch 9300 using as server farm i want to use them ineast of two C3750 switches,on C3750 no spanning-tree configuation on it, so if i want to configure peer switch under vPC domain it mentioned must configure spanning-tree p...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured NAT on my cat6500 (IOS version). However, it works with ping and web, but not ssh: configuration assume as: private subnet and machine is 10.10.10.20.int vlan 10  ip address 10.10.10.10 255.255.255.0  ip nat inside nat subnet:int...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, Bare with me, as I am Cisco newbie and not too familiar with their setups.I essentially want to be able to use the web interface of the router to configure VPNs, port forwards, etc. and not use CLIs. Just got a Cisco 891FW Router for a clie...

jbenoza21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So in regards to network statements – I found the following tutorial on a blog but had a question on a part I just can’t wrap my ahead around – first I will post the section I do not understand then I will post the tutorial. For the broken pic links ...

rival9217 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have a cisco WS-C6509-E setup as a VSS pair. I am not clued up on the eol notices for these. Are the end of life notices on the chassis on the supervisor.Chassis dates showEndOfSalesEndOfContractRenewalEndOfSupportNov 1, 2006August 1, 2012Nov 3...

So I found this tutorial on a blog - I understand how to use network statements but there is a part that is really throwing me off in his write up (I could not contact the owner of the site to ask him so thought I'd post it here to ask) - first I wil...

rival9217 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

i have a 48 port layer 3 switch and want to use1- internet connectivity with the ISP as data center is giving 1/10 Gig termination port .2- want to create Vlan on few ports that would be exposed to public3- want to create vlan for internal use mach...

usman198 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes