cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Redirect one IP to another IP

Good morning,Is there any way to "redirect" one IP to an IP in a seperate subnet?  We have two subnets, connected through a tunnel between two Cisco ASA 5515-x.  I would like to be able to have traffic that is sent to 10.0.0.10 on the one subnet, red...

H.264 Video Bandwidth calculation

Hi,I have a problem with calculating bandwidth requirements for a video stream over an IPv6 multicasting LAN. Anybody know the formula of bandwidth calculation? Pls, help me to solve this problem ASAP. many thanks. 

Resolved! Increasing ping times

Hey guys,Have recently installed a new 2960X switch stack in our environment. It is directly connected to our 4500X core (in which all our ALS are connected to). Noticed some weird-ness when pinging the management IP on the 2960X from a computer.Here...

3750-X Crypto Crash

See attached crash info files for a crash observed on my 3750-X while issuing the command:crypto pki trustpool import url http://www.cisco.com/security/pki/trs/ios.p7b Cisco IOS Software, C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)E2, REL...

DJX995 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to span vlans across core layer in core/distribution/access campus design?

Hi,I studied Cisco Borderless Campus Design Guide 1.0 (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Campus/Borderless_Campus_Network_1-0/Borderless_Campus_1-0_Design_Guide.html) last week because we plan to redesign our campus backbone t...

3750X rate-limit (QoS)

Hello, I'm trying to configure a rate-limit in a 3750X but I'm not seeing any result...  These are my configurations:RF#show run Building configuration...Current configuration : 23410 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:53:35 UTC Sun Mar 14 1993!...

payala by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2960X stack with 3650G question

Hello all,Please see attached file first.We have two existing Cisco 3650G with root/secondary bridge for resilience, now we want to add two Cisco 2960X with stack and for two server resilience with LACP, is it possible to do that ?Thanks