Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having issues at my client and I'm really out of ideas. Hope someone can help me.I have two 4506 switches at the Distribution layer, connected to stack of 2960X switches at the access side. Tengig uplinks on single mode fiber. SFPs are 10G-LRs.Th...

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if there is any difference in the way the following command is interpreted in different IOS release?aaa authorization exec default local group <group-name> I have observed different behaviour with the same set of configurati...

nskarim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I'll admit I screwed up with this one. I wanted to restart with my lab switch and just went erase start/nvmram/flash. ERASE IT ALL! I want to start over and make sure I know this. AND...Reboot. All it said was "switch:" and that moment I was havi...

Hi I am trying to understand the pseudo configuration commands in a Nexus hybrid topology. I have vlans a, b and c only in the vPC side of the topology.  I have peer switch configured and the same stp priority on both switches.In the standard Spaning...

Hi All, I have a topology like two vpc peer connected to down catalyst switch 3750 with VPC 51. My left switch is primary in VPC and other is secondary.So acc. to Theory only primary switch would generate BPDU not secondary switch. But if down cataly...

Hi there, I've got a problem with VLAN routing.First said, I'm new to VLAN's. I've set up a Debian DHCP Server with following VLANS: eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr b8:27:eb:69:d0:18 UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:...

Sundypha1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a mixed stack of 3750E and 3750G units. Max. feature level = ipbase.With the Network Assistant I get an error when I try to upgrade the IOS.I selected this file for the 3750: c3750-ipbaselmk9-tar.122-55.SE9.tarand this file for the 37...

bryan1981 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have two chassis 4500's with Quad Sup's. They are currently in VSS mode with Secondary Sup in each Chassis in Rom mon.  Our problem is contained to the chassis themselves, not the VSS.When we do power failure test, the chassis reboots but the...