Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3560 Route Map

So, we are setting up a new ASA firewall, we currently have a Juniper firewall.What I am trying to do is map on our core switch (3560) that any traffic from our mail server (inside) gets forwarded to the Juniper and all other traffic goes out the ASA...

I'm replacing my EOL Cisco 2811 router and from what I can tell the preferred replacement is the 2911.  I need it to have a serial interface, so my question is what module will work with the 2911 to give me a serial interface?

Hello All - It is a conceptual question for which i need your help to understand the significance of the Primary & Secondary Role defined in Nexus VPCI learned VPC makes both the switches active (Dataplane) by LACP Etherchannel formed between the con...

Hello,I am trying to enable netflow on our new Nexus 9k switches. But can't find nothing. No feature which can be enabled.Is it not supported ( yet ) ? Or am i doing something wrong ? thnx  Software  BIOS: version 07.17  NXOS: version 6.1(2)I3(3)  BI...

Resolved! Network booting

Dear Community,First of all, I'd like to apologize if this is a dumb topic but I am very curious about this.I wanted to redeploy clients through network. When the clients wanted to boot from network, they got a "PXE-E51: No DHCP or proxyDHCP offers w...

Hi Guys I have a topology where there are 3 main sites, each site has its own VSS Pair. The sites are connected to each other in a triangle fashion with 1G Ethernet Links between them. Now some vlans stay at each site and others span between the site...

I'm trying to setup multi-area OSPF on our network to reduce the routing tables by summarising routes at the ABRs. The problem I've got is I have a switch that is connected to another switch which then connects to the ABR. When I put the two switches...

I have got a 3900 router which has been existing on my network for the past 2 years.  I shut it down temporarily for about 4month and relocate it to another data centre to be used on a network.  After mounting it on network cabinet, I noticed the rou...

Hello,Strange one, we have a small LAN in a regional office with a 48 port 2960.  On that switch we have 2 copiers/printers, one is HP one is Xeriox.  Most users can print fine, but there are 4 PC that suddenly can't and they can't ping the printers ...