Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So in regards to network statements – I found the following tutorial on a blog but had a question on a part I just can’t wrap my ahead around – first I will post the section I do not understand then I will post the tutorial. For the broken pic links ...

rival9217 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have a cisco WS-C6509-E setup as a VSS pair. I am not clued up on the eol notices for these. Are the end of life notices on the chassis on the supervisor.Chassis dates showEndOfSalesEndOfContractRenewalEndOfSupportNov 1, 2006August 1, 2012Nov 3...

So I found this tutorial on a blog - I understand how to use network statements but there is a part that is really throwing me off in his write up (I could not contact the owner of the site to ask him so thought I'd post it here to ask) - first I wil...

rival9217 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

i have a 48 port layer 3 switch and want to use1- internet connectivity with the ISP as data center is giving 1/10 Gig termination port .2- want to create Vlan on few ports that would be exposed to public3- want to create vlan for internal use mach...

usman198 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was wondering if you may be able to help me, hopefully I will provide enough information.The background to my problem is this. Every Tuesday morning around 10AM we were experiencing network slowdowns, after many weeks fault finding I have na...

i has already set every one read and write in folder named tin in desktop in window 7, but still can not create file and write file after using ftpstatic ip of network card i set 192.168.1.207 in window 7 connected to one of switchport mode access po...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. is the edge port means the port of distribution layer switch which connect to the access layer switch?2. there are only switch and routers, what servers fail to boot up ? will access layer switch or distribution layer switch or core switch fail t...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,a) I am new to network and is reading up about broadcasting, hence decided to do a /ipconfig renew to get a new IP from my DHCP server which will trigger a broadcast, as my host does not know its IP address and need 1 from the DHCP server.b) H...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Connectivity

Hi,I have a headoffice location to which I want to connect multiple small locations(branch offices) in different geographic locations. At my head office I am using one cisco router behind which I have my firewall.My question is when I create VPN betw...

Aloha From Hawaii,I've recently setup a new Cisco 1941 router for a small school.  The router works great except that all network printing/scanning to our Ricoh Aficio MP 5002 printer/copiers and HP ink jet printers doesn't work.  I can see those dev...