Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have been going over labs, etc., using GNS3 for MPLS, VRF's, etc.  Came across something that has mescratching my head. Simple two router setup.  Each router directly connected to each other via Gi 1/0. I am providing all configs and relevan...

I have a Cisco 4506 (CS-02) that connects to a Cisco 2960G (AS-05).A few days ago, they lost connectivity to each other. We found out that the fiber link between them had been turned off (this is handled by an entirely different department/company).I...

Hi Friedns, So this is My First Time Configuring Quality of Service ( QoS ) and i need some help to correct my Configuration or conform it's correct. The Gool here is to give higher priority to SCADA Data over the Video Stream from the Camera (so tha...

Dear All, Is there a way to disable stackmgr process at all?4 00:51:23 %STACKMGR-1-DISC_DONE: Switch 1 has finished stack discovery.4 00:51:23 %STACKMGR-1-SWITCH_ADDED: Switch 1 has been added to the stack.4 00:51:35 %STACKMGR-1-ACTIVE_ELECTED: Switc...

Hi All, I am trying to setup LAG on an SG300 52 port switch using port GB51 and GB52 (connected via fiber) to another linksys switch that also supports LAG. Is it possible to use these ports or do I have to use 2 regular ethernet ports to do this? I ...

Good day all, I just deployed FTP server on my LAN and I can access the server Locally. I need to access the same server over the internet . Kindly guide me through on how to achieve this. I already have a public IP on my router that connects the LAN...

eomotosho by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently created a stack using (2) 3750x switches. I have three vlans on the stack (1,105,241) Vlan 105 is configured on 6509 core switches with multicasting and are connected to the stack via gigabit fiber. It is working well with clients on the M...

GRXMartin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, This may seem like a basic question to many of you, but I'm finding it hard to discover any relevant information on the topic.I have 4 SGE2010P switches stacked together: What is the best way to create a faster link between the switches? I ...

benm00001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm pulling my hair out on a simple issue, and I could use some advice.   Thank you, in advance.I've got a core 4510 switch with 2 12-port 10GE SFP+ modules and my closet has a stack of 3 3850-48p with 2 4-port C3850-NM-2-10G  modules.I'm using 4 SFP...

Hi All,I am not sure if I should be posting here but I could not find an answer anywhere. I am currently studying CCNA3 Chapter 5 and I cannot get my head around something regarding the OSPF DR/DBR election process. The course teaches us that the ele...

hello, i have cisco 887vaw with pppoe dialer  im trying to create traffic shaper per source and destination and its work only if the class-map is Associates with access-list any to any. when im add any specific source/dest it does not work.   my conf...

Hi I am studying for my cisco exam and I have run into some commands that I haven't see before and would like some assistance with understand them please. For example "boot-start-marker, boot-end-maker

Hi Team,I recently purchased WS-C2960-24-S switch and I wanted to ask the following questions: 1. What is the difference between NVRAM, ROM, flash-simulated non-volatile and each additional memory type and how each memory type is defined on the syste...