Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,do anybody knows, if the feature "port-security" available on nexus 3000? It's about a nexus 3172TQ with NX OS 6.0(2)U4(2) and with port-security enabled. Port security configured on some interfaces and server connected to the interfa...

Resolved! DHCP Dilemma!!

Hello there,I have this dilemma in my network. Each time we have power outage (It happens a lot and we don't have a UPS yet) some client IPs go crazy. The core is the DHCP Server for several pools and VLANs. I have 10s of PCs attached to the PTS swit...

I am interested in using the QSFP Passive Copper Splitter Cables that breaks a 40Gig port into 4 x10Gig copper SFP+ and below is the exact part number. Can I connect the 4x10Gig cable ends to different Cisco Switches or do all four 10Gig ports need t...

sslittle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am ordering Cisco ISR 4451,  I need it to have support for FlexVPN.   but in the link bellow I checked, the 4451 does not support FlexVPN. but has support other VPN typeshttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/router-security/index.html Can ...

Hi Guys,I am trying to understand the MLS QoS map concept.Switch#show mls qos maps cos-dscp   Cos-dscp map:        cos:   0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7      --------------------------------       dscp:   0  8 16 24 32 46 48 56 Switch#Switch#sh mls qos inter...

Hello all, I recently got a 3560E-48PD-S switch (used), and on opening it discovered that the fan powers on (goes through it's various speeds then settles down), the power supply LEDs (AC OK and PS OK) light up green, but the LEDs on the front stay d...

hi have warning message on catalyst 6513 (sup720s)as below, the module 12 is WS-X6704-10GE, critical to us:483266: Jan 11 08:56:28 AEDT: %CONST_DIAG-SP-4-ERROR_COUNTER_WARNING: Module 12 Error counter exceeds threshold, system operation continue.4832...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes