Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco 4451-X ISR router is running IOS XE Software version 03.13.00.S.  I am trying to run the command "debug ip policy" on the router to verify if the traffics are policy-routed correctly, but I get no output displayed on the router for the debug co...

Hello guys,I have three  Catalyst 3850 , but just two power module, so one 3850 will be not powered. Can I share power between the three switches, using StackPower technology? If yes, how? Thanks Regards

I have 4 Cisco 3750's layer 2/3 in a stack that is used for server and core connectivity. There are 3 VLAN's for a hyperv cluster, one for iscsi traffic, one for heartbeat/live migration cluster traffic and one for a virtual switch and all other serv...

I have question about Cisco Supervisor 8-E. Switch Capacity up to 928 Gbps.But it can 48 Gbps per slot. Normally if we have 48 GigE port with full duplex switch forwarding need 96 Gbps, right?So if sup8E can suport only 48 Gbps our line have full ope...

one of ports that connected to PoE IP camera and shows error message as below;PDE-USERSW-01#008275: *Dec  2 12:41:58.423: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Gi1/0/8: Power Controller reports Short detectedI plugged into ...

Hello All,I have a 2906 switch on which i have two user vlans from seperate departments.vlan2 and vlan3 with respective SVIs.I have enabled telnet access as well on the switch.my question is how to allow only users of vlan2 to telnet the switch and n...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my organization I have Cisco switches(2960) and router(2800) which connects ISP for Internet access and also I have organizational mail and web server. I am facing the problem to accessing mail and web server outside my network in unless I have re...

temphos12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have to configure some new switches in stack, I would like to know, after I had plugged the cables, and the switches are on,  if I want to change the name of the device it will be like a normal "hostname SW_1" or is any procedure for this? ...

I have cisco 3560 series switch i want to configure using rj45 rollover cable, my pc has no com port, how can i configure using LAN and is it possible to configure using cisco packet tracer

faizkt777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes