Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All.I am facing an issue with WS-X4548-RJ45V+  line card in 4510R-E chassis with the following specs                   - two sup 6-E running sso redundancy                  - ROM version 12.2(44r) SG                  - IOS version 15.0(2)SG ent...

I am looking for help with L3 connectivity between a Catalyst VSS pair and Nexus vPC pair. The connections must transport L3 IP encryptors. The attached diagram shows the physical connections.Any thoughts on this model and advice on the L3 configurat...

We have a pair of Nexus 56128 switches configured for vPC. We need to connect both FEX modules and CAT 3Ks. I know we are limited to (24) total FEX modules. What about LACP channels to CAT3Ks? Any limitations on the total allowed vPCs? See attached d...

Hi CSC,I encounter an issue during authentication (SSH) on my 2960 and I've been attempting various troubleshooting - without success so far.Network topology:Core Switch (Cisco) ------------ DMZ Switch 1 (Cisco, 2960) ------------ Internet Firewall C...

Hi Guys, I have an ASA 5505 in a test environment that I am currently building and would like to know if it is possible to setup a PortChannel group between the ASA and a Cisco 2960 switch. If this is not possible I can see two ways of doing things, ...

Resolved! Nat mayTo many

Dear all;I have 5 internal vlans mapped to one real Ip  to access internet.I want to ask about using 2 real Ips instead of one real Ip !!!Does it differ from the current state or not ? and how ?  

Hello,i have tried to connect our 887VA router to our ISP for a few days now and i just can't seem to make it work. Hopefully someone can help me.I called my ISP (German Telekom) a few times and all they could do for me was telling me that the taggin...

Hello Friends ,I have a requirement to understand the link status (up/Down) between Router C and Router B from Router A through OSPF LSA update via Router B neighbour ID. From Router A i need to get this information before shutting my Router A to Rou...

jagan_240 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a cisco 876;I'trying to put a file via xmodem, but it takes about 5 minutes on putting a 6KB file.I configure the xmodem connection to 9600 b.it is very slow, so anyone knows if I have to change any configuration of the port.thanks