Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all i configure IPsec VPN on cisco CSR 1000V and i connect to the VPN router by cisco vpn client every thing is good bu when i start view the DVR camera streaming after 10 sec i lost the connection to the DVR and, but still have access to all he r...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 6509 switch with PFC-3BXL onboard and currently no QoS activated on the PFC.My question is : if I activate QoS on the PFC by typing the following command on the switch :mls qos... what really happens and what will change (if I o...

Dear ,Pls find configuration. I want bind 2 private ip (192.168.20.100 & 192.168.20.200) to public IP (x.x.x.x) on  FE03  port .kindly suggest me. version 15.1no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecser...

Hello, I am experimenting with root guard on my home lab and I came across something that is puzzling. I configured root guard on my 3560 (acting as core), and configured Root Guard on the trunk port leading connecting to a 3550 switch. I set the pri...

RGill94 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have read and configured what peer-switch command does and it is working as documented . Can you let me know what are the design considerations if i have peer-switch command enabled and running HSRP in a vPC environment .What i have observe...

faheem_88 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running a pair of Nx7K devices (A&B) and configured the active HSRP for all the vlans on the Nx7K A device. During a recent issue, we noticed that the traffic for one of the vlans was traversing the Nx7 B device in addition to Nx7K A, i.e. both...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP Vlan Failover

Hi I have a question that i would like help with please Core1------------------Link1----------------------Core2     |                                                                |     |                                                              ...

I have a 3750X and I'm wondering what would be the best Port-Channel Load-Balancing method would be for my network. switch(config)#port load ?  dst-ip       Dst IP Addr  dst-mac      Dst Mac Addr  src-dst-ip   Src XOR Dst IP Addr  src-dst-mac  Src XO...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to create an erspan session with the 4510 as the source.  I am running ver 15.1(1r)SG1.   In config mode I do not have the option for the command "type erspan-source."  Has anyone else seen this issue.thanks

Hi all,I have a 2960S cisco switch with 48 ports and another of the same type but with 24 ports.What I need to do is have one 72 port switch out of the two switches I have. I already have my 48 port switched configured with VLANs.I would be great tha...

mquevedob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR1002 Cisco doesnt recognise ESP 10 module. Log is attached. We need to decide wether the chassi is OK or it is also affected.We have conducted the following experiment: turned on the ASR1002  without ESP module and assigned 192.168.0.2 adress to a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card