Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi , i have ASR 1002 with QOS the config is fine and revised well the config match the traffic well  , but the performance is not fine the question is being asked here .  what general things or network things that cause QOS not works fine ??? i appli...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   today  I tried to upgrade c3750X-24T-S with no success.   i did with "archive download-sw /overwrite tftp://192.168.0.2/c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE6" and got the following: Error: The requested upgrade will cause an incompatibility since theE...

jonagyula by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How does the GLBP AVG send ARP Replies from the alternate VMACs without effecting switching tables? It seems as though all traffic to both VMACs would go to the AVG if it sends frames with both source VMACs from its port.

Hello,As mentioned on Cisco website that ISR 4400 routers are built for Branch-Offices,  but due to the cost for ASR Routers,  Instead of ASR I want to order Cisco ISR 4400 for my company Head-Office. Also because my company is small and we don't hav...

I'm in the process of configuring the uplink of two stacked 2960S to a 3560X that is not stacked.My plan is to configure 2 ports in each of the stacked 2960S' for a total of 4 Etherchannel members. On the other side, I'd configure the 3560X with a 4 ...

Hi All, I Want to configure IGMP snooping for IPTV server  i configured IPTV vlan 30 all connectivity are okay just need commands for CORE switch CAT4507 And access switch 2960 only for IGMP.IPTV-Server>>>>CAT4507+E>>>>>>2960PSL>>>>>STB+TVHelp will b...

I'm currently tracking on software currency  and  not able to find EOL info on the IOS below. Can anyone help? Thanks. 12.2(35)SE.12.4(13r)T10

Hi, I’m having some difficulty getting traffic shaping to work. I’m trying to setup a basic traffic shaping policy to limit the download speed from the internet, I am using a broadband speed test to check if the policy is working. I am able to get t...

Hey all,I have a wired set up, maybe you can help me to understand 2 things. I have 2 3750X in a stack.then I have 5 unmanaged switched connected to the stack.Each unmanaged switched has 2 ports to the 3750X Stack( one to switch 1 and one to switch 2...