Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to connect fibre into interface g 1/0/49 sfp module and the activity light is on, stable and green but there is no activity. Any suggestions as to how to gain connectivity?

mayersam1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Switch layer 3 working with no issues, I have a second switch that is a L2, and I need to connect it to the L3.  But I'm with problems with the configuration, can someone help me with the basic configuration? Thanks.

Hi,I noticed that my 4507R+E chassis have the following module installed:WS-X4K-CLOCK-EI found in this EOL announcement that it's the clock module for 4507R-E chassis and is EoS since 2013:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/cat...

Hi all, Currently I'm having on some ping no reply on only certain IP when ping to a NLB virtual IP.Usually these IP which did not get reply from the NLB virtual IP are those host where their IP are assigned by DHCP.A few SPAN port had been configur...

yllee1314 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anyone seen this error before "Event:E_DEBUG, length:67, at 99657 usecs after Tue Oct  7 13:43:43 2014    [116] [19260]: l3vm_if_get_context_info failed for iod Ethernet4/11"The error is from Nexus 7010.Thanks in advance for any help. 

fdimitros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! i have some problem with configuring MEC on Cisco Catalyst 6880.Configuration: 2x6880 customized technology VSS, when I want to connect to the server MEC to them (assuming the correct setup etherchannel on the server side), the interfaces on a sw...

Resolved! DHCP issue in VLAN

I have a router on a stick setup i guessMulti-WAN doing a load balancing in pfSense5 Vlans setup on one interface and 1 DMZ setup on another interfaceVlan 1 being used for Management w/o DHCP ServerVlan 24 for intranet Wifi w DHCP ServerVlan 30 for i...

charles037 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have 4 C4500x switch each two switches configured VSS, i don't  bought any extra license but when i configure the first two boxes as VSS i saw this License Information for 'WS-C4500X-16'    License Level: entservices   Type: Permanent   ...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In attachment you have my Campus Network topology that needs to be configured. As you can see, it is a hierarchical structure, where the distribution layer consists of two layer 3 switches, and the core layer consists of two routers. Layer 3 ...

prankic85 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes