Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have 2 Catalyst 3750G 48PoE switch connected together using stack cable and need to add another switch.  I can't get 3750G switches anymore so have had to get a 3750X which I was told would be compatible.  However I'm struggling to find a firmwa...

Using a 3750 switch(no ipservices) Does anyone know of a way to route traffic for a specific vlan or network without the use of PBR?I have a default route pointing to my MPLS for all traffic.  I need to send traffic in a certain vlan towards a cable ...

Hi, Is this part code WS-C4506-E | "Cat4500 E-Series 6-Slot Chassis, fan, no ps" covered under LLW option. And is this part shipped from India Depot in case it it supported under LLW option. Regards,Manoj 

Hi  Yesterday our core 6513(Version 12.2(17b)SXA) crashed Dec 10 16:11:52.696: %C6K_PLATFORM-SP-2-PEER_RESET: SP is being reset by the RP%Software-forced reloadCrashinfo is attached. Hope to get you expert opinion on this.

cy_yeh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm doing a performance report, I have the output of show tech command, I'm considering the cpu and memory information for my performance report, but Im not sure about the normal operation, there is some parameter for a normal operation?...

HiI have a linecard X4712-SFP+E running in a 4507R+E chassis - with SUP  X45-SUP7L-E running Version 03.04.00.SG RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Everything is working - but we have been using   SFP-H10GB-CU5M  - and that is a original Cisco cable  to connect t...

hi all i configure IPsec VPN on cisco CSR 1000V and i connect to the VPN router by cisco vpn client every thing is good bu when i start view the DVR camera streaming after 10 sec i lost the connection to the DVR and, but still have access to all he r...