Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have some trouble with Nexus 5672 (N5K-C5672UP) and SNMP Traps.which MIB's are needed for this device?Spectrum don't display Trap's and discover it only as "generic" Device Copy complete, now saving to disk (please wait)...GERLHQRZ2NXL202# sh...

Hi  We are using three cisco 3750 stackable switches as our core. All the user traffic comes to relevant SVIs which configure in core, from the core there is a default route which goes to our perimeter firewall which is checkpoint. Actually we want t...

Hi, Am getting  continuous  logs from my 6500 mentioning line card failed/disabled etc. Strange thing here is that the slots mentioned in the logs are empty. Kindly advice !!!! #########################################################################...

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following example  R1 f0/0----- networkWe apply an outbound policer on f0/0 :R1 f0/0policer 10 MIG  burst size 1000  ( bits) ,exceed dropAssume a packet of 1200 bits need to be send out of f0/0, ( ignoring layer 2 fram...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, How to configure management port of brand new 6509-E via console cable.i want to transfer the back up of old chassis to this new chassis through managemnet port as this new does nothas any ethernet lan card inserted, all are sfp line card.kind...

I have no 10GbE in my environment today and Im looking to upgrade my sups in my 4500 series.  Im going with the sup7E which has 4-SFP+ 10GbE ports onboard.  Instead of using them as uplink ports I'd like to upgrade two of my servers with 10GbE NICs a...

d.coluzzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I currently have a cisco 3750x series switch with me and I would like to do port mirroring on it. Before I do port mirroring on it, I just want to confirm if the port mirroring works for my case: My Case:I want to do port mirroring so when if a p...

I need help getting the IOS on a compact flash that somehow got erased so now I have to use the second 1841 in my lab to boot up the IOS on the first one. I also have IOS 15.4 that I want to put on both routers. I know I am supposed to be able to tft...

I am attaching a log for the 3750 switch that will not boot up. Can anyone tell me if there is something I can do to recover this switch. It is a lab switch and I have another 3750 and I know that these switches are stackable. I just do not know why ...

Hi.The server/workstation admin at $POE has dropped on me that he wants to start using Wake On Lan (WoL) to allow him to push software updates and packages to PC's which are not turned on, but which support WoL.My internal network consists of a pair ...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,can sombody of you explain what those error messages means? i am getting those error messages2013 Jul  8 14:38:36 n7k-p-ntr010 %L2MCAST-SLOT3-2-L2MCAST_MAC_FULL_LC: Failed to insert entry in MAC table for FE 7 swidx 19 (0x13) with err (mac tab...

i have an ISP which give me 100 mb.connecting my RV082 to DMZ,WAN2.at the modem i'm getting 78 to 85 mb.but when i connect to one of my ports i'm only see 54 mb max.any suggestions on how to get max output on any of my 8 10/100 mb ports?             ...

auldherb1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I want to configure DHCP snooping on some new 3850s we just deployed.  1: If I enable DHCP snooping, and enable it on the VLANs on the switch, this will make all interfaces untrusted, correct?2: If I want clients to still get DHCP replies I must...