Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have a Cisco 3925 and I am trying to remove some VRF's from the configuration, I have yesterday tried to use the command: no ip vrf VRF_name1I have then today tried to use the same command, and the information I get is:% Deletion of VRF VRF_name...

mhv000001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a seeing QOS issue with our 4510 switches.  When performing a file copy using a Windows client from our NetApp SAN, I am seeing the output drop counter increment when the auto qos policy is applied to the client interface.  The copy will start o...

Dear Fellows,I am new to cisco and don't have any certifications or whatsoever.I recently wanted to add an additional interface to a CISCO 2811 router that is connected to an IPVPN network over fibre.  actually it succeded and now i have two Fastethe...

I am replacing a Linux router with a Cisco device. The Linux device provides NAT services, and I have successfully configured inbound access from public addresses to private addresses. However, the Linux router has IPTables configuration as shown bel...

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! router setting

Hi,I have a small network with around 20 users as follows :- Main office : 5 users with main router and one switch- 3 branches -within a 100 meter- connected to the main switch, each branch   has its own switchAll under one : 192.168 subnet ,My probl...

mabbas123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Maybe there's an obvious answer, but I have this strange thing;Switchport configinterface GigabitEthernet0/2 description Trunk to CORE02 switchport mode trunk shutdown srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20 queue-set 2 priority-queue out mls qos trust...

michellp by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllAfter recently checking cdp neighbors on our LAN switch (3750-e) I noticed amongst the recognised neighbors (connected switches and IP Phones) that there is an entry for a client device (laptop) connected to a particular interface which shows:M...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello friends, I wrote these lines because a very strange and particular issue happened in my network. There is a drawing of my topology: I will explain first: 1. I have a big network (172.16.0.0/16) so I'm planning to cut it in VLANs. Since the netw...