Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,we're going to plan to implement Sup8E in 4510R+E.Could you confirm if all the 8 uplink ports in every Sup8E can be used after SSO enabled? or will have the ports limitation like Sup7E?ThanksRegards,Simon  

Cisco Switch- vlan 1 "management" - ip address 192.168.1.254 255.255.255.0- vlan 2 "students"- vlan 3 "staff"- default gateway 192.168.1.1- int fa 0/1 - switchport mode access - switchport access vlan 1- int fa 0/2 - switchport mode access - switchpo...

mharing01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have been running VSS on cisco WS-C4506-E, Supervisor 7L-E, ver 03.05.03.E. I am looking for configuring WCCP on this switch. Pls confirm me if WCCP is supported in VSS and  if yes how could i enable this, pls share any best document.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   Please help with the following issue: we're currently have a switch stack (9 units) of 3750s, we now want to break up this stack and have dual connections to distribution switches. Is there anything which we should be aware of and how to br...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a trouble with configuration of Cisco Catalyst 3850 (WS-C3850-24T-E). Hyper-V server (2012R2) is connected to it. My issue is to separate the virtual machines on the Layer 2 Level. The virtual machines located in the same subnet.  I chose to ...