Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2960s VLAN routing

Hi, I could use some help with an issue I'm experiencing setting up a lab environment, just getting into learning some networking.  Using a 2960S-24PD-L switch, running the 'lanbase-routing' template and IOS is 15.2.  I have created a few VLANs (vlan...

stace by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,let's take a look at this scenario. I have two Clients connected to a Switch each with a 1 Gig Link. The two Switches are connected via a 10Gig Link. Is the 10 Gig Link making the connection between the two Clients faster than having just a 1 G...

desweiler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying my first VLAN configuration.I have seven CISCO 321 WAP connected to two Cisco SLM2024 switch.These switchs are connected to one another, and one of them is connected to a router, DrayTek Vigor 2925.DHCP is managed by a Windows Server 2...

Hi; I am doing an IOS upgrade for cisco 7609-s series, I uploaded the IOS in the disk0: and instructed the router to boot with this new IOS software.The router did boot with the new IOS but upon running the #sh redundancy states command, I get the fo...

eliakinen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I ran into a small problem the other day that I'd like to get some feedback on.I was connecting a Catalyst 3560 switch and an Allen Bradley Stratix switch via Fiber with LC Connectors. I couldn't get the ports to light up and kept getting "High Po...

Real - time secnarioProblem - a cisco 3750 stack is connected to 6509-E core swtich. Data Vlan and Voice Vlan is configured on both the switches. physical connections  are connected from switch ----> Nortel IP phone ----> PC. issue - the Voice vlan i...

HiI am looking to deploy WS-X4908-10G-RJ45. However I noticed that its production description listed them as 2:1 oversubscription in 4900M release notes and I was not able to find any document explaining more about it.     Would someone happen to hav...

Hi,I need to build a VSS between 2xC6506E-SUP2T located in 2 different data centers.The 2 DC are connected among each other by 2 different paths using single mode fibers:- path 1 lower than 300m- path 2 longer than 300mBoth the 10-Gigabit Ethernet po...

Hello, we have a stack of 3 cisco 3750 switch.and lot of CE500, each connected to a port of the 3750.All our servers are directly connected to 3750.We have 4 VLANs, tested on the same VLAN (10)We have problem with slow network performance within the ...

dufour001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes