Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have read in Q and A that CX version 9.2 will support IPS on ASA. My question is, if a client wants CX and IPS in one box, at common workspace, which product shall i choose ? IPS bundle or CX bundle ? currently v9.2 is not listed there but ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is my Home Network layout.  I am having trouble pinging the 50.2.30.0 subnet.  I created OSPF routes and I am able to ping from HomeLAN router to BackUpHomeLAN router.  My problem is that I can not ping from my laptop connected on the 192.168.1...

Hi, we have two networks on ospf 0 that are independant. now we want to merge these two networks - what will be the best way to do this ? the networks range are different on each network (so say network A has 172.21.x.x and Network B has 10.x.x.x) Th...

HiI'm in the process of migrating from two Catalyst 6509s running CatOS to a pair of Nexus 7009s in a VPC domain. The current Cat 6509 environment is running PVST+ and the STP priority is 8192 for all vlans. The N7Ks are running Rapid-PVST+ with an S...

Hi all, I had a problem at work today that im still trying to understand. We have a vtp domain at work with various switches in. I added a new switch into the network, configured the vtp domain info and it joined fine. data was working ok on the netw...

Ableton34 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a Cisco 4506 with supervisor module II WS-X4013+, this one have the version IOS cat4000-i9s-mz.122-18.EW3.bin, but i want enable SSH So i need upgrade the IOS version, Can anyone help me with a suggestion of IOS for this equipment? Thank...

Hi, we have two networks on ospf 0 that are independant. now we want to merge these two networks - what will be the best way to do this ? the networks range are different on each network (so say network A has 172.21.x.x and Network B has 10.x.x.x) Th...

Hi All,I have a 3560 layer 3 switch on which I have created 4 vlans and setup the dhcp pools. Each vlan has an ip address setup as the default router and those addresses have been excluded from the dhcp pools. I have set ip routing command on layer 3...

dnz000001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have ASR1000 routers as MPLS WAN edge routers. We find out ASR1000 use destination clients' IP addresses instead of ASR their own IP addresses when response to traceroute. We think it should be some kind of security function in ASR to hide thei...

cedar_lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I hope that someone can help me, I'm trying to configure a L3 port in a VDC (NX_CORE_A) in my Nexus 7004 but I'm receiving the next output and I can't configure it: NX_CORE_A(config)# int eth3/1NX_CORE_A(config-if)# no switchportERROR: E...

payala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm really sorry for posting this question on this community.I'm not usually one to complain about new site layouts. Usually there is a little learning curve then things are back to normal but, with this new layout I cannot find my current discuss...