Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I've noticed that when plugged into our L3 Core switch and pinging my VLAN SVi on there which is my DG, the response times vary from 5ms to 19ms, sometimes more.Should I expect <1ms? I'm plugged directly into the switch and pinging my Default Gateway...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I`m new in a company and have to set up a new switch. I decided to help myself witch "show run" output from other, already functional switches. There`s one thing (section) I`m struggling witch, the output is as this:crypto pki trustpoint TP-se...

radim0754 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If we connect a FEX device to 2 X 6004 Nexus switches with uplinks to each 6004 with VPC as compared to a Cisco L3/L2 switch connected to 2 X 6004 Nexus with trunked-uplinks to each 6004 with VPC, what could be the impact on network speed performa...

Hi Guys, I just want to ask what is the purpose of the NVI interface? It appears on the lists of my router interfaces after I configure NAT. I noticed that it replicate the IP address of my NAT outside interface. As a result, I can't ping my point-to...

Hello, I have some newbie questions about QoS and VOIP. My phones are Avaya and they tag VOIP traffic with DSCP 46. They are connected to 2960 switches. Thoses switches are connected to a pair of 6500 with sup2T.  All I want to do is to be sure that ...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a new fiber connection to close my network, but when I tray to connect my Build 3 switch with my Build 2 switch, it does a loop and I need to unplug the fiber, this is the configuration on that portsBuild 2, WS-C4503 switchinterface Gigabi...