Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community,I had a spanning-tree issue a while ago with 3 switches and I am cracking my head of why this happened. I need an explenation for future reference.I had a 3750 acting as a L3 switch and a 2960 trunked behind the 3750. All switches had...

Hello Team,I have connected server having 2 NIC on the switch ws-c3750x-2410.1.0.0 series is part of vlan 100and 192.168.2.0 is part of vlan 116Not able to ping these server each other. Please suggest ,her is the configuration.Building configuration....

hi all,i've encountered my 2911 router config got wiped out after installing PVDM-64 DSP module and a VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1.when i did a sh inv and sh run i noticed the router hostname went back to Router and saved config gone.is this related to the insta...

Hi,Is it possible to upgrade an image on a switch that is part of a stack without having to reboot the whole stack?Say for example if I have 2 3650s or 2 3750X switches in a stack and I only wanted to upgrade the IOS on 1 switch in the stack at a tim...

HiI have Stack of 7 3750 Switches. In that Switch 1 is master with 15 Priority and other switches are Member but because of some reason switch 1 rebooted and then Switch 2 becomes Master because it’s having 14 Priority. We have 2 uplinks which connec...

Hi All,We have upgraded our 3750 switches from IOS 122-53.SE2 to 122-55.SE8.Since this update users from several vlans (not all) have issues renewing their ip address.For all vlans DHCP-snooping is activated.no ip dhcp snooping information option all...

Hi all,I have a 3750 stack with the following switches which I would like to upgrade.WS-C3750V2-48PS-SWS-C3750V2-48PS-SWS-C3750-48PS-SWS-C3750V2-48PS-SWhen I check the cisco software for these switches I see that the latest IOS for the 3750 is 12.2 5...

Hi All,We have a 3750x stack with connections which are negotiated on 1000mbit and other on 100mbit. We can see only on the 100Mb interfaces drops, not on the 1000Mbit interfaces.When we connect a laptop on the switch and fix the speed to 100Mbit/ful...

Hi,We have a nexus 7000 setup with several fexes connected to it.In Cisco docs I can read that it is possible to configure a fex port as span source but not as destination.          You can configure the host interfaces on the Fabric Extender as Swit...

Hi there, I need some help with the following concepts: 1) summarize what happens to IP addresses as they traverse the network 2) summarize what happens to MAC addresses as they move through the network 3) describe what happens to MAC addresses and I...

gspitkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a 3750 with 12.2.55SE7 and he has some output queue 3 dropps at threashold 3. As far as i remember the threshold three is a static parameter on the switch. In fact that there is only a telephone located at this port it is not easy to explai...

dne222 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes