Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody Basic question, I would like to know how much traffic the is switch forwarding in Layer 2.In other words, a simple set of counters that in an aggregated way includes statistics from all interfaces.Any show commands or SNMP MIBs are welco...

ewaizel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 871 router and I am not able to make a pppoe connection with ISP.Config:Building configuration...Current configuration : 2043 bytes!version 12.4no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno ...

Hi, L3 switch (routing) -----  ISP (private MPLS) ----- L2 switch (2960 - Main Comms Room) ---L3 Switch (3750) (satelite cab) I have a question regarding the above design and to implement this.  We have a l3 switch and another office to connect. But ...

Hi, I have setup a vlan interface for our guest wifi. Our internal network uses the outside interface IP for it's NAT. I would like the guest network to use a different IP address.If I specify the IP address to use, it does not work. If I change it t...

Hi Cisco Guru,I have a problem with my Cisco Router, here I Attach the show run my router :version 15.3service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Router!boot-start-markerboot-end-mar...

hendramit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyI going to upgrade from Sup-720-3B to Sup-2T on 6509-E Chassis and while I going through the installation guide I came across a requirement for the adjacent supervisor slots to be either:Another Sup-2T.Another Module.SLOTBLANK-09 or WS-X6...

Resolved! L3 Switch Crash

Dear Team, One of our L3 switch we observe crashes frequently. Please addres this ASAP Attached is Tech Support Details  Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I5Q3L2-M), Version 12.1(22)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1...

I have two 6500-E chassis with SUP2T on them.one of the chassis is having the latest WS-X6848-SFP while the other one is having WS-X6748-SFP.both the line cards are having the same WS-F6K-DFC4-A. if i will configure VSS between these chassis, will th...

Hi, I have a 2921 router for BGP. Gi0/0 ans Gi0/1 are from ISPs. Gi0/2 is my local network.I also have two EHWIC-D-8ESG ( Gi0/1/0-7 and Gi0/3/0-7).How can I use those 16 ports in addition to Gi0/2 for my local network? Thanks a lot!

Hi everybody! I have a network which I can connect to with via VPN and am able successfully reach my internal subnets. However, if I create access lists and NAT rules in order to allow a specific internal subnet/host out of the router, then I am not ...

Adam K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have problems with our hsrp failover. We are running HSRP v2 between a nx7k and a 3560.The configuration is (BGP configuration omitted) :NX7k:interface Ethernetx/x   ip address x.x.x.2/x  no ip arp gratuitous hsrp duplicate  hsrp version 2  hsr...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in doubt if the 2970G is supporting HSRP, from a search in the Feature Navigator i have not found an IOS with this feature.Can you make me clear if there is an IOS image supporting HSRP on this switch ?Regards,

l-rinetti by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card