Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking for a bit of tech advice..Each of my floors connect back to the core via a single uplink (fiber). Floor switches are 3560's. Floors 5,6 and 7 and the most important b/c of the call center / services we provide.I would like to use redundant li...

dclee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A large number of output drops seen on interface gi1/0/2 of a 3750 (12.2.52SE code). The output of show buffers show misses in the big buffers poolmore than others.Additionally, the port-asic indicate the drops are seen on queue 3 weight 2.C3750SW#sh...

waelkuku1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have just joined this helpful community. Since I am still a newbie, it is my hope to comprehend through our discussions. I would like to ask few questions about 3750X stack switch:What kind of switches are considered as provisioned switch?What...

linhdhd by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1)    I am going to connect all mgmt ports of server to this access switch (L2; 2960x) like below. Then I have a management port in 2960x (FastEthernet / L3 port). As you can see below, even though one of Core switch is down, I am able to access thr...

Hi,I have a network as shown below. Where, Sw1 is running R-PVST and other switches Sw2,Sw3&Sw4 are aunning MSTP. Sw2 is the IST and CIST root. The issue is, whenever I try to ping from Sw1 to the switches running MSTP, I can't ping without allowing ...

Dear all,I configured a quiet easy PBR config for a test szenario, but it will not work. when I add a static route for an exmaple destination it works. So i guess the PBR is not working but I don't know why, also the debug didn't show me an error..Ve...

If I have a vpn site to site tunnel with only one host on each end, how do I block everything except those two hosts talking together and still use the vpn tunnel so that the data is encrypted?