Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone tell me that how to get the cisco ios for gns3 and i have downloded the gns3 but when i want to use it , it says gns3.exe has stop working.   i have been trying a lot, now tired.  any hope?

satvin000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problem connecting my ESW 540 to the new additional switch Csico SG300. Is the uplink port need to be configured differently?The port on the ESW becoming inactive when I connected to SG 300 port.Thank you.

utanamal1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just got a working vxlan gateway running on a Nexus 1110-X VSA.  Seeing one error in the VSM log that not sure about.2014 Mar  1 10:22:22 Nexus-1KV-VSM %VEM_MGR-SLOT8-3-VEM_SYSLOG_ERR: VXLAN Gateway : MAC detected in both VLAN555 & mapped BD vxw-dvs-...

Hi all,I configured VRRP on two catalysts 4507R sup iv and then connect them in my network and they work properly.but I have an issue, when I ping from the active core to the standby it not reply.when I ping from any edge switch to the standby core i...

hello, i am new to the 6500 installation and a bit confused at the moment with all the PFC and DFC cards.I have one chasis with 6509 with the new VS-SUP2T-10G, once i am starting the switch below error message is coming:%OIR-6-DOWNGRADE_EARL: Module ...

Hi Which IOS is better Modular or non-Modular?According to my understanding, Cisco came out with Modular IOS in which they isolate services and hence when upgrading, without disrupting other services only the effected services we can upgrade.Say two ...

Dear Friends,I have two switches of cisco c3560-24PS-s with IPbase ios installed. I need the routing OSPF and RIPv2 for my network.But these switches not support OSPF while they can support RIPV2.Can i upgrade this switch to any IPservices IOS that w...

Hi i just want to verify if i am going right now i have two 3550,s that are routing traffick to some asa5505 firewals but at the same time i want vlan 100 and 200 to use one of the 3350 as the root bridge and the other two vlans to use the other 3550...

How can i manage a lot of routers? I only have putty or teraterm. Cisco Configuration Professional is to slow an you can not see the console. So does anyone have a good tool? What tools will be good to handle routers?Thanks ---Posted by WebUser Raimu...

Hi everybody.Is there any way to filter what's getting logged? Particularly, I would like to get rid of dot1x authentication failure messages, like these:000271: Feb 27 12:40:18: %MAB-5-FAIL: Authentication failed for client (b499.baf6.abbc) on Inter...