Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have finished installing an license upgrade from ipbase to ipservices in a 3560X switch.  Executing the show license command indicates that the "License State: Active: In Use" is set for ipservices. The reason for the upgrade is so that I...

I have 3750e and 6513 that is using EIGRP routing and setting default route to another switch, instead of firewallHow do i find out where these two switches are getting the EIGRP route fromHere is what is on both switches D*EX 0.0.0.0/0 [170/3072] vi...

Hi!Today I have all 16 ports connected. 8 of them peaks on 2Gbit/sec.The other 4 is dived into 2 port-channels an both portchannels are peking on approx 10Gbit/s at the same time (backup data dat goes from one end to another)Port-channel 1 goes to po...

I have two Nexus 7k's that each have two FEX's connected to them.  The VPC between the 7k's is up and operational.  The FEX connections are online as well.  Here is my issue.  If I have device connected to FEX, it cannot communicate with a device in ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking to transition from VLAN 1 to VLAN 11 on my Catalyst 2960s as per Cisco best practices.  When I look at 'show vlan' I get the following output:VLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card